PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shoots up Wal-Mart in Columbia, MO for no reason

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-18-2020, 10:55 PM
https://abc17news.com/news/top-stories-news/2020/01/18/man-arrested-after-shooting-at-west-broadway-walmart/?fbclid=IwAR0ppJciBNKGQbIBWbfhCe4cnyrEaN6oLOGIpnA_ MIO2XpYmkjlGYP8jZfY

Walmart on West Broadway Friday.

According to police, Jamie Anton Jackson, 18, was in a restricted area of the Walmart with a firearm and an extended magazine in his waistband. An employee apparently approached the man, and after a physical confrontation managed to get the magazine away from the Jackson.

Jackson then fled to the front of the store and began shooting inside the front area of the store. No one was hurt.

The suspect fled the scene at Walmart. Columbia police said a concerned citizen confirmed the suspect drove to a nearby hotel, where authorities arrested Jackson.

According to online arrest records, Jackson was taken into custody by Columbia police at The Drury Inn, located at 1000 Knipp Street.

Jackson is charged with assault, endangering the welfare of a child, property damage, stealing a firearm, armed criminal action, unlawful use of a weapon, possession of a defaced firearm and making a terrorist threat.

He is being held at the Boone County Jail without bond.
:unigger

If it had been a white person who did that shit, it would be all over the national media as "terrible crazy white boy
Attempted mass shooter!"

As it stands, it's just another nigger on a Saturday.

CreepyAssNigger
01-18-2020, 11:22 PM
It's weird how niggers can find a way to fail in almost every possible environment.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-19-2020, 05:54 PM
And after expending god-knows-how-many rounds in every direction, not one niglet, nigger sow, or nigger buck was bat-winged...

:fume

IseDaDiva
01-19-2020, 06:15 PM
That a nigger would start shooting for no reason is not shocking. There is no rhyme, reason or motivation ever found for niggers to commit crimes. What IS shocking is that they posted his picture. Usually, you need the sleuthing skills of Sherlock to find out the perp is a goid.

CreepyAssNigger
01-19-2020, 07:39 PM
Niggers should not be allowed to have pawguns for any reason.

Only humans should be allowed to own and use guns.

https://i.imgur.com/FSB0dKZ.jpg

tweakstick
01-20-2020, 03:32 AM
I think all niggers should be given guns - for free. Right as they are forcibly removed from the cargo holds of our biggest container ships and unloaded into apefrica. Hey, someone has to cull the population and I sure as hell won't be going on safari there. Of course, we need to take care of our own first with South Apefrica. Let's send a few boatloads of Mexicans over there and they'll have that damn wall built in no time. Since it won't be on our border, it'll go up with no tunnels too! Just pay them well and make sure there is a Wallyworld close by so they can send that money back home.

MineEvolved
01-21-2020, 11:00 AM
Well, the defaced firearm makes it a federal charge.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-21-2020, 11:14 AM
Well, the defaced firearm makes it a federal charge.

Yeah, if the feds get off their lazy asses and press charges, which they usually don't.

tweakstick
01-21-2020, 02:12 PM
^^
^^^
You damn well better believe if you or I got caught scraping numbers off that we'd be visiting Leavenworth for a few years.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-21-2020, 10:09 PM
^^
^^^
You damn well better believe if you or I got caught scraping numbers off that we'd be visiting Leavenworth for a few years.

You know it. But the courts are under such libcuck scrutiny for being raysussed that they're cutting niggers loose left and right because they "don't want to ruin their lives" and such nigotry.

haywood
01-21-2020, 10:15 PM
https://abc17news.com/news/top-stories-news/2020/01/18/man-arrested-after-shooting-at-west-broadway-walmart/?fbclid=IwAR0ppJciBNKGQbIBWbfhCe4cnyrEaN6oLOGIpnA_ MIO2XpYmkjlGYP8jZfY

:unigger

If it had been a white person who did that shit, it would be all over the national media as "terrible crazy white boy
Attempted mass shooter!"

I LOVE the fact that the ape is in "Boone" county jail. Just drop the "e" at the end!!

Sandy
01-22-2020, 05:52 PM
Attempted mass shooter!"

Did it even make one CNN headline? I think the libtard media is being careful now, and waiting to confirm if it's a YT before the anti-gunners start screaming.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Did it even make one CNN headline? I think the libtard media is being careful now, and waiting to confirm if it's a YT before the anti-gunners start screaming.

It is coming up on election soon as well. Middle of the road voters are up for grabs and they don’t want to push them right with too many articles jumping the gun.

Now that we know it is a nigger, the story changed tone and vanishes. SSDD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-22-2020, 08:31 PM
It is coming up on election soon as well. Middle of the road voters are up for grabs and they don’t want to push them right with too many articles jumping the gun.

Now that we know it is a nigger, the story changed tone and vanishes. SSDD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Ain't that America...for you and me!?"