PDA

View Full Version : Sheboons sow defends buck and blames it's spawn for abuse

BigJigger
01-18-2020, 08:43 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7ZtSxKl9gx0T85gOgDuwkmujuFwyvGQwpet5Y0/?igshid=1wm55runrqyo8

Unsure if this will show up, if not it's on fouthwavemadness on nigstagram.

I was under the impression that sows at least cared about its litter, but evidently a bucks drug dealing money and muh dikin her is too good. Just when you think the nigger species can't disappoint you any more, you see an example like this

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-19-2020, 12:36 AM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7ZtSxKl9gx0T85gOgDuwkmujuFwyvGQwpet5Y0/?igshid=1wm55runrqyo8

I was under the impression that sows at least cared about its litter, but evidently a bucks drug dealing money and muh dikin her is too good. Just when you think the nigger species can't disappoint you any more, you see an example like this

It's from a private IG account. I friend requested them so I could see it.

BigJigger
01-19-2020, 01:44 AM
It's from a private IG account. I friend requested them so I could see it.Ah thanks for letting me know

IseDaDiva
01-19-2020, 08:13 PM

Where did you get that impression? Sows abuse - in every way possible - and kill their sprogs just as badly and often as do the bucks. This is why I continually question why there are so many niggers when a large percentage of sprogs don't seem to survive past the age of 4 or 5.

CreepyAssNigger
01-19-2020, 09:04 PM
Where did you get that impression? Sows abuse - in every way possible - and kill their sprogs just as badly and often as do the bucks. This is why I continually question why there are so many niggers when a large percentage of sprogs don't seem to survive past the age of 4 or 5.

Human cucks are the reason.

If humans didn't keep the niggers alive, they would have died off a long time ago. Or at least their numbers would be much smaller.

IseDaDiva
01-20-2020, 12:00 AM
Human cucks are the reason.

If humans didn't keep the niggers alive, they would have died off a long time ago. Or at least their numbers would be much smaller.

Quite true. A species that cannot feed itself is doomed to extinction. Not another population on the earth except niggers is living on handouts from the time they are shat out until they become good, and perpetually begging for food. No one is listening to Mother Nature who is trying so hard to get rid of these useless parasites.