PDA

View Full Version : Sow shoots up KFC over missing napkin, fork

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-17-2020, 09:14 PM
https://cbs12.com/news/offbeat/police-woman-shoots-up-kfc-drive-thru-over-missing-napkin-fork?fbclid=IwAR12Mjyxbsji84BazaH2_XhrJkT7sHapPpio Ye4xj8pmu4ruXlUSpI0Gq9w

Nigger sow Jonelle Dare, 33, of Marietta, has been charged with five counts of wanton endangerment and one count of criminal mischief (aka typical nigger behavior).

According to police, Dare went to a KFC in Shelbyville last month and fired shots through the drive-thru window.

Witnesses told police it's because she didn't get a fork and napkin with her order of fry chigguns.

There were several employees and customers inside KFC at the time of the shooting, police said. No one was hurt.

Seems perfectly reasonable. Just like us. Who wouldn't react like that?

Eye bleach warning:

Sandy
01-17-2020, 10:03 PM
Are we sure that isn't a buck?

CreepyAssNigger
01-17-2020, 10:06 PM
What?

That's not how normal humans behave.

I would never do something like that.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-17-2020, 10:16 PM
Are we sure that isn't a buck?

I'm never sure, because all sows look like bucks and all bucks are on the downlow.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-17-2020, 10:17 PM
What?

That's not how normal humans behave.

I would never do something like that.
What, go to KFC?

CreepyAssNigger
01-17-2020, 10:23 PM
What, go to KFC?

When I was a teenager, the only people working at KFC were humans. It wasn't until the last decade or so that groids started infesting most restaurants (I'm pretty sure Obamailure had a lot to do with this).

KFC used to be a respectable place to get some good Southern food.

These days I make most of my food at home, because it's safer that way.

The thought of consuming anything prepared by a nigger makes me want to vomit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIXWRG09Qk

TheOrganGrinder
01-18-2020, 01:25 PM
Not to miss the point of this hard hitting journalism...

If it was evil YT cracka,,,,
It would be a mass shooting !!!
A HATE CRIME !
5 counts of attempted murder !
And if YT had mentioned on social media that he/she disagreed with giving up their rights and paying reparations, while supporting illegals, niggers, and muzzies, well they're a WHITE SUPREMIST /WHITE NATIONALIST !!!

But, because it was a nigger, just expressing upset feelings with a few rounds of 9mm Luger... That's all it was... Nothing to see here :-/

:sheboon:muhdick:kfc:pat

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-18-2020, 01:31 PM
Not to miss the point of this hard hitting journalism...

If it was evil YT cracka,,,,
It would be a mass shooting !!!
A HATE CRIME !
5 counts of attempted murder !
And if YT had mentioned on social media that he/she disagreed with giving up their rights and paying reparations, while supporting illegals, niggers, and muzzies, well they're a WHITE SUPREMIST /WHITE NATIONALIST !!!

But, because it was a nigger, just expressing upset feelings with a few rounds of 9mm Luger... That's all it was... Nothing to see here :-/

:sheboon

:bobble:kfc:bugeye:libpacifier:screamingchimp

Sandy
01-18-2020, 09:59 PM
When I was a teenager, the only people working at KFC were humans. It wasn't until the last decade or so that groids started infesting most restaurants (I'm pretty sure Obamailure had a lot to do with this).

KFC used to be a respectable place to get some good Southern food.

Our local KFC is staffed by whites and Latinos, and it's pretty good, but it doesn't seem as tasty as when I was younger. What happened to sticking to nigger-catering Church's and Popeye's, did niggers decide they had to ruin a YT chain?