PDA

View Full Version : Ugandan imam marries god knows what

Odin's balls
01-15-2020, 03:23 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7889965/Ugandan-imam-suspended-finding-wife-two-weeks-actually-man.html

LoL factor 10 on this one.

Ugandan chief beard wearer marries a nigger that turns out to be a buck.

The buck was only found out when it tried to steal a neighbour's TV.

You couldn't make this stuff up. :rofl

Sandy
01-15-2020, 03:48 PM
He claimed he hadn't been intimate with his 'wife' since the wedding two weeks before because she told him she was menstruating.

So the buck did it in the two other holes, what's any different from normal nigger behavior?

CreepyAssNigger
01-15-2020, 07:19 PM
The imam was probably so used to muh dikking boys that he thought he won the jackpot by finding a "girl" that was just like a boy.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-15-2020, 08:29 PM
It is ok. The buck identifies as a sow so in islam that doesn't count as gay. Just like raping young boys doesn't count and animals do not count because if they were human boys it would not count. The nigger probably didnt care as long as nobody else was going to find out.

haywood
01-15-2020, 11:51 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7889965/Ugandan-imam-suspended-finding-wife-two-weeks-actually-man.html

LoL factor 10 on this one.

Ugandan chief beard wearer marries a nigger that turns out to be a buck.

The buck was only found out when it tried to steal a neighbour's TV.

You couldn't make this stuff up. :rofl

In a "culture" that fucks goats I guess the nigger thought this was a "step up!!"

BigJigger
01-16-2020, 02:31 AM
Damn, was just going to post this.

Have to say, the story sounds like a Adam Sandler movie plot

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

tweakstick
01-16-2020, 02:49 AM
That shebuck's head looks like it's been stretched to twice it's normal height. Maybe it's one of those magic flying alien niggers they're always talking about.

jenkemfactory
01-16-2020, 07:43 AM
someone stepped on it's face?
I guess the nigger sheik didn't check first.