PDA

View Full Version : Florida she boon hits jackpot: 2 sets of twin bucks born in 2019

Whitey Ford
01-15-2020, 12:11 PM
These things breed like cockroaches.
https://i.imgur.com/rBjAWLy.jpg

Doctors told a Florida woman she had a better chance of winning the lottery than of giving birth to two sets of twins in the same year.
But Alexzandria Wolliston said she won the jackpot with the births of Mark and Malakhi in March and Kaylen and Kaleb in December.

“Oh, yes, I feel like I hit the twin lottery,” Wolliston told WPTV.
The tired mom says her 3-year-old daughter helped her prepare for the double dose of twins.

https://archive.is/J8cOW#selection-585.0-593.91

CreepyAssNigger
01-15-2020, 02:34 PM
I think anyone with negroid ancestry or an IQ below 65 should be sterilized.

Sandy
01-15-2020, 04:03 PM
Great, so starting 10 years from now or sooner, the bucks will start breeding a niglet each every year.

One million, seven hundred seventy one thousand, five hundred sixty one. That's assuming a buck and sow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every 9 months over a period of 40 years.

haywood
01-16-2020, 12:22 AM
I think anyone with negroid ancestry or an IQ below 65 should be sterilized.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! It's ALWAYS the STUPIDEST members of the population that breed like cockroaches!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-16-2020, 04:13 PM
Two sets of twins and three baby-daddies...

Sandy
01-16-2020, 07:59 PM
Two sets of twins and three baby-daddies...

Did you ever hear of this mudshark several years ago that had fraternal twins, one white, one nigger? She admitted she had an affair (with a nigger) shortly after getting pregnant with the first child, and she ovulated again.

That's actually to be expected with the typical hyper-muhpoohsies sow. Who knows how many bucks it'll breed with at the same time in order to ensure new welfare checks starting 9 months later.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-16-2020, 09:00 PM
Did you ever hear of this mudshark several years ago that had fraternal twins, one white, one nigger? She admitted she had an affair (with a nigger) shortly after getting pregnant with the first child, and she ovulated again.

That's actually to be expected with the typical hyper-muhpoohsies sow. Who knows how many bucks it'll breed with at the same time in order to ensure new welfare checks starting 9 months later.

Yes. I do remember that. It's damn near impossible for a Human, but all forms of mongrelism are available to niggers.

tweakstick
01-16-2020, 09:31 PM
^
^^
^^^
It happens all the time in the cat kingdom. Especially big fat black house cats and strays.
Yep, even my pussycats are all about muhpoozie.