PDA

View Full Version : Nigger fired from McDonald's for touching himself in kitchen

dindu
01-14-2020, 07:14 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-worker-hand-pants-pictured

Nasty...

Whitey Ford
01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Tqsn5D3.png

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-14-2020, 10:26 PM
I knew there was a reason why I don't eat at NigDonald's.

CreepyAssNigger
01-15-2020, 12:46 PM
I knew there was a reason why I don't eat at NigDonald's where there are nigger employees. Corrected for you.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-15-2020, 03:52 PM
Corrected for you.

Thank you.

tweakstick
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
This is one phenomenon I have truly never understood about male, female, and sproglett niggers. Most white babies graduate from this behavior by age two and it is quite normal and to be expected. Babies are just trying to figure out what all the weird equipment attached to them is there for. All five senses are being experienced for the first times in a new brain. All five are of equal importance to a toddler and necessary for maximum environmental information input and mental/physical skills growth. It's why we keep the household cleaners put away.

Niggers on the other hand...

My only theory as to why niggers continue to touch any and everything, especially muh-dikk/poozie with no concern over who sees them is the same reason a toddler does it. Mommy has not forced it to stop yet - and at this point, that ship has sailed.

haywood
01-15-2020, 11:49 PM
This is one phenomenon I have truly never understood about male, female, and sproglett niggers. Most white babies graduate from this behavior by age two and it is quite normal and to be expected. Babies are just trying to figure out what all the weird equipment attached to them is there for. All five senses are being experienced for the first times in a new brain. All five are of equal importance to a toddler and necessary for maximum environmental information input and mental/physical skills growth. It's why we keep the household cleaners put away.

Niggers on the other hand...

My only theory as to why niggers continue to touch any and everything, especially muh-dikk/poozie with no concern over who sees them is the same reason a toddler does it. Mommy has not forced it to stop yet - and at this point, that ship has sailed.

Nigga just wanted to add some special sauce n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!