PDA

View Full Version : Teen-aper kills burner incubating his spawn.

TheOrganGrinder
01-08-2020, 10:56 PM
A 17-year-old Indiana high school football player who pleaded guilty to killing a cheerleader who was pregnant with his baby was sentenced Tuesday to 65 years in prison.

Aaron Trejo, of Mishawaka, east of South Bend, told detectives that he killed Breana Rouhselang in December 2018 because she waited too long to tell him she was pregnant, preventing her from getting an abortion.

(Video shows white cuck father and sow step mother of the girl)

Ain't diversity great dad?
You're supposed to protect your children, not groom them for feral murderous apes!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-high-school-football-player-sentenced-65-killing-pregnant-cheerleader-n1111746

:paythetoll :burner

Bottle_of_Hate
01-08-2020, 11:02 PM
The taxpayer is the one paying the price once again. I bet you the nigger serves 10 years at most before some liberal cuck releases him.

TheOrganGrinder
01-08-2020, 11:23 PM
The taxpayer is the one paying the price once again. I bet you the nigger serves 10 years at most before some liberal cuck releases him.

Less than 10 yrs 'cause he only a chald" @17.

CreepyAssNigger
01-09-2020, 12:14 AM
I say when life hands you lemons, you should make lemonade.

So a human was murdered by a nigger.

Well, it was a coalburning human that was pregnant with that nigger's niglet, so now the coalburner and the niglet are good, and the nigger is heading to nigger university.

That sounds like delicious lemonade to me.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-09-2020, 10:18 AM
I say when life hands you lemons, you should make lemonade.

So a human was murdered by a nigger.

Well, it was a coalburning human that was pregnant with that nigger's niglet, so now the coalburner and the niglet are good, and the nigger is heading to nigger university.

That sounds like delicious lemonade to me.

The only way this is a happier ending is if the nigger gets made good at NU.