PDA

View Full Version : I got kicked out of Chipotle today lol

dindu
01-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Today me, my brother and my aunt went to the Chipotle in Farmington Hills MI, the one that is notoriously ONLY nigger run. Every single employee there, I shit you not, is a nigger. There are no whites. Ever.
Anyways, so while we were having our food made by these niggers, my brother points over that glass thing (the sneeze guard?) To the cheese to show what one he wants and this nigger shooed his hand away and said "keep your hands there please it's a health violation". He was caught off guard and freaked out and my aunt freaked out. Asking to see a manager for this nigger being rude. This 500 pound looking fat nigger woman walks out of the back and talks to them and Is rude. Said that people can't put their fingers near anything and "next time be more clear and precise with your order and things like this wouldn't happen". Basically, calling us stupid. My aunt wasn't having it and then basically grabbed the food that we hadn't paid for yet since it was sitting next to the register and threw it at the wall and register. Fat nigger told us we were banned and to get out. My aunt called her a fat nigger and said she was gonna get her fired.

All this because the ugly big lip ape behind the counter was rude about the pointing.

Oh, and my family is very racist. Hates niggers.

CreepyAssNigger
01-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Niggers do not wash their hands after defecating, so there is a huge risk of getting feces related diseases if niggers work at a restaurant.

Avoid the groid. Eat only at restaurants staffed by humans.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Niggers do not wash their hands after defecating, so there is a huge risk of getting feces related diseases if niggers work at a restaurant.

I have witnessed this with my own eyes. No not the pooping part :lol. A while back I used the restroom at the mall food court. As I am washing my hands a buck nigger leaves a stall and walks out without washing it's hands. It was dressed like a janitor so I assumed it was just a mop pusher. Then I got in line at Ivar's fish and chips only to see the nigger handling food with its bare hands. I immediately announced what had happened quite loudly to everyone in line, which turned into no line as people turned to look at me and I repeated myself. The nigger said he washed his hands in the kitchen when he got back... Yea right. Coincidently this place closed about a month later. Probably was getting a slew of complaints.

AFN_Weasel
01-08-2020, 11:01 PM
Today me, my brother and my aunt went to the Chipotle in Farmington Hills MI, the one that is notoriously ONLY nigger run. Every single employee there, I shit you not, is a nigger. There are no whites. Ever.
Anyways, so while we were having our food made by these niggers...

You've got to be kidding me. Why the hell are you eating in this nigger restaurant?????

:bert

BigJigger
01-09-2020, 12:36 AM
It's not racist when niggers are involved. Racism is only when you mock, bully, oppose or ridicule a human due to their race.

Niggers are not humans

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

jenkemfactory
01-09-2020, 01:34 AM
You racist!
All Chipotles are niggerbated.
I don't know why, but they only hire niggers to handle food that middle income humans eat. And whites flock to them.

tweakstick
01-09-2020, 07:48 AM
You've got to be kidding me. Why the hell are you eating in this nigger restaurant?????

:bert

Do you want ebola? Cause that's how you get ebola!

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-09-2020, 08:43 AM
:stare

haywood
01-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Anyways, so while we were having our food made by these niggers, my brother points over that glass thing (the sneeze guard?) To the cheese to show what one he wants and this nigger shooed his hand away and said "keep your hands there please it's a health violation". He was caught off guard and freaked out and my aunt freaked out. Asking to see a manager for this nigger being rude. This 500 pound looking fat nigger woman walks out of the back and talks to them and Is rude. Said that people can't put their fingers near anything and "next time be more clear and precise with your order and things like this wouldn't happen". Basically, calling us stupid. My aunt wasn't having it and then basically grabbed the food that we hadn't paid for yet since it was sitting next to the register and threw it at the wall and register. Fat nigger told us we were banned and to get out. My aunt called her a fat nigger and said she was gonna get her fired.

All this because the ugly big lip ape behind the counter was rude about the pointing.

Oh, and my family is very racist. Hates niggers.

That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! I LOVE it when niggers get called out!!

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Nigpotle.

Go to Panchero's if you need a burrito.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-10-2020, 04:34 PM
I like to read comments at sites that allow them and I've noticed a trend recently: Humans are standing up to niggers with much greater frequency.

I'm glad the OP's aunt left a mess for the niggers to clean up.

White Orchid
01-10-2020, 09:14 PM
JFC, why would any human step foot inside nigger-infested Chipotle? If you want Mexican food, support a local joint run by actual Mexicans who know how to cook that stuff.

Cracka Jack
01-10-2020, 10:53 PM
JFC, why would any human step foot inside nigger-infested Chipotle? If you want Mexican food, support a local joint run by actual Mexicans who know how to cook that stuff.

And they're ancestors actually did build PYRAMIDS, and roads, and grow crops, and trade (usually) peacefully with neighboring tribes, and they discovered the wheel, and buried their dead. As behind the 8 ball as the proto-Americans might be, they are actually human, unlike niggers.

CreepyAssNigger
01-10-2020, 11:28 PM
And they're ancestors actually did build PYRAMIDS, and roads, and grow crops, and trade (usually) peacefully with neighboring tribes, and they discovered the wheel, and buried their dead. As behind the 8 ball as the proto-Americans might be, they are actually human, unlike niggers.

Native Americans also invented peanut butter, unlike the nigger.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-11-2020, 12:35 AM
Native Americans also invented peanut butter, unlike the nigger.

"Invent", hell. It's a fucking recipe. Smashed peanuts and oil. Boom.

Whitey Ford
01-13-2020, 08:58 AM

That's what I was thinking. I live in the desert southwest and know about a dozen kick ass authentic mex joints owned and operated by actual mexican people who make the food the right way and hire no niggers to work in their restaurants. And my neighbors make authentic homemade tamales, too. Those pretty much rule.

Taco Bell, Chipotle, Del Taco and the lot are seriously gross after you've had the real deal.

HonkyDevil
01-13-2020, 10:01 PM
I wish more people would do this in nigger run facilities. They're tearing everything else up.

Ignatow
01-14-2020, 01:19 PM
I've been to Chipotle only once, ever. Not impressed. I support local Mexican restaurants, and in socal, they're fine a dozen . If a place isn't good or too expensive, they fall by the wayside fast. Though, one place I went to, Vallarta, actually had a nigger cook, and it talked fluent Mexican. (the heavily accented kind, far from proper Spanish). They actually hired a nigger. Thereon, no more Vallarta. Like I said, there's a lot to choose from.

Cat fur allergic
01-16-2020, 01:10 PM
I see a nigger workers and manager when I walk into a restaurant etc.. I pretend I'm lost and ask for a address near by and walk out. I can't deal with them. Dumber than a mountain of rocks.

tweakstick
01-16-2020, 02:38 PM
I see a nigger workers and manager when I walk into a restaurant etc.. I pretend I'm lost and ask for a address near by and walk out. I can't deal with them. Dumber than a mountain of rocks.

I would suggest you are handling this all wrong. You are passing up many a great opportunity here. Call corporate and tell them you saw any number of the health violations you spotted (there will always be many) and why you will never eat there again. Start by going to the restroom. Note the condition. If it is nasty, the kitchen is ten times as bad as restrooms are easy to clean compared to kitchens. VIOLATION! Is there soap in the dispenser that the nigger staff ignored after it dropped a deuce and walked straight back to the kitchen while holding its pants up with one hand and smearing shit on the door handle with the other? VIOLATION! Note the staff. Are they wearing hair nets? That's another VIOLATION! Do the cashiers handle food? Do you want your food coming in coontact with the same monkey paws that handle the dollar bills that were in a nigger stripper's g-string the night before? In a gay nigger strip club? VIOLATION! Are the niggers eating or drinking in the kitchen? VIOLATION! Are they wearing gloves? VIOLATION!Are the niggers scratching themselves? VIOLATION!

Be sure to read as many name-tags as you can and report them all to corporate. Inform them that your next call will be to the county health department to report all of the VIOLATIONS!!!!

Want to have some fun? Walk back in a week later wearing khakis and a button down with a clip board & paper and just start writing shit down and see how many niggers are left. Look the manager in the eyes while your doing it then walk out. See if the nigger starts to sweat.

White Orchid
01-16-2020, 04:56 PM
I would suggest you are handling this all wrong. You are passing up many a great opportunity here. Call corporate and tell them you saw any number of the health violations you spotted (there will always be many) and why you will never eat there again. Start by going to the restroom. Note the condition. If it is nasty, the kitchen is ten times as bad as restrooms are easy to clean compared to kitchens. VIOLATION! Is there soap in the dispenser that the nigger staff ignored after it dropped a deuce and walked straight back to the kitchen while holding its pants up with one hand and smearing shit on the door handle with the other? VIOLATION! Note the staff. Are they wearing hair nets? That's another VIOLATION! Do the cashiers handle food? Do you want your food coming in coontact with the same monkey paws that handle the dollar bills that were in a nigger stripper's g-string the night before? In a gay nigger strip club? VIOLATION! Are the niggers eating or drinking in the kitchen? VIOLATION! Are they wearing gloves? VIOLATION!Are the niggers scratching themselves? VIOLATION!

Be sure to read as many name-tags as you can and report them all to corporate. Inform them that your next call will be to the county health department to report all of the VIOLATIONS!!!!

Want to have some fun? Walk back in a week later wearing khakis and a button down with a clip board & paper and just start writing shit down and see how many niggers are left. Look the manager in the eyes while your doing it then walk out. See if the nigger starts to sweat.

:potd

This is fucking brilliant!

Sandy
01-16-2020, 08:01 PM

Absolutely agree, brilliant, especially the last part!

nigfreewisconsin
01-21-2020, 12:05 AM

Exactly. Back when I lived in Illinois, years ago, there was a couple nice little Mexican restaurants downtown. One of them was a little hole in the wall type place, the kind where you had to know it was there to find it, but the food was fantastic and the staff treated most customers like family. I say most, because they didn't stand for niggershines.

Same with another place down the road from them. A lot more visible, but also, good food, family owned and operated. A few more niggers there than the other place, but that's the problem with increased visibiltiy and being so close to the county courthouse.

As a rule I eat at mom and pop style places instead of big chains anyway. I prefer to know where my money is going. And you can bet it's going to humans. Local humans.

Buck Simian
01-21-2020, 12:12 AM
Dude, i am willing to drive a extra 5-10 miles to avoid the groid. The closest restaurants and stores to my house are all nigger-infested, yet only 2-5 miles away. I regularly drive a extra 5-10 miles. Family and friends ask why i do this, because i dont want to be around niggers. That is why.

I have seen niggers where i work actually take food into the restroom stalls, sit down and eat while taking a shit. That is how damn nasty niggers are.

BigJigger
01-21-2020, 12:24 AM
Dude, i am willing to drive a extra 5-10 miles to avoid the groid. The closest restaurants and stores to my house are all nigger-infested, yet only 2-5 miles away. I regularly drive a extra 5-10 miles. Family and friends ask why i do this, because i dont want to be around niggers. That is why.

I have seen niggers where i work actually take food into the restroom stalls, sit down and eat while taking a shit. That is how damn nasty niggers are.Niggers must be the only animal except maybe the dung beetle that eat and shit in the same place

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

tweakstick
01-21-2020, 03:57 AM
^^^Ever heard of the sea cucumber? With every move it makes, this bottom feeder eats and shits at the same time. It breathes out of it's ass, too.

I guess if it could talk out of it's ass, that would make it the nigger of the sea.

I wonder if they are related to rockfish.

haywood
01-22-2020, 08:48 AM
^^^Ever heard of the sea cucumber? With every move it makes, this bottom feeder eats and shits at the same time. It breathes out of it's ass, too.

I guess if it could talk out of it's ass, that would make it the nigger of the sea.

I wonder if they are related to rockfish.

We should depart niggers back to apefreaka and have a boat called "the nigger of the sea!!" Hopefully it sinks and there will be record numbers of ROCKFISH!! :rockfish:racist:traybat:rofl

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 05:38 AM

I would avoid McDonalds at all costs then.

A recent investigation found faeces on every touch screen in every McDonalds in London.