PDA

View Full Version : Innocent gorilla murdered by niggers

CreepyAssNigger
01-07-2020, 01:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nr9Iwfm.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/disturbing-photos-grinning-poachers-gorilla-21229775

Animal and human rights activists believe the magnificent primate was “shot dead illegally” in a “crime against nature”.

The group of niggers took advantage of the photo opportunity in Brazzaville, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

“These scandalous images of a magnificent lowland gorilla shot dead illegally, exhibited by niggers, were taken only a few days ago in the West Basin department of Congo Brazzaville. Once again, the killing of protected species is strictly prohibited by Congolese law. Such acts are unworthy and punishable by imprisonment. Stop poaching!”

The gorilla could have been slaughtered on behalf of a wealthy collector, it is feared – or as part of the illegal bushmeat trade. Just 1,000 mountain gorillas are left in the wild, according to the WWF.

Niggers ruin everything.

Ignatow
01-07-2020, 02:06 PM
This really, really makes me sad. Gorillas are actually PEACEFUL animals and just mind their own business to survive. Look at that poor animal. Niggers are so dangerous and destructive, and the worst thing is they're called as humans. They have the shape of a human But really have an intellect lower than animals.
I know we call niggers here as apes, chimps, baboons, or other primates. That's just a reference to them being lower than us. But in reality, all these primates are way more decent than any nigger.

jenkemfactory
01-07-2020, 04:32 PM
I wasn't sure which one was the gorilla.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-07-2020, 06:22 PM
All the vile nigger does is destroy, murder or rape everything it encounters. That Gorilla has an IQ higher than those 6 niggers combined.

If a nigger can't eat it, fuck it, or sell it, then the nigger will kill it and destroy it.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Gorillas>Niggers

Ignatow
01-07-2020, 07:18 PM

Maing, the gorilla was the best looking one in the group! The niggers are the murderers and are way more vile than any gorilla.

jenkemfactory
01-07-2020, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry. I apologize to all the gorillas, baboons, apes, monkeys and bonobos.

TheOrganGrinder
01-09-2020, 12:57 AM
They thought they were robbing another nigger for it's fur coat!

jenkemfactory
01-09-2020, 01:29 AM
They thought they were robbing another nigger for it's fur coat!

Yes! You figured it out!
And gorilla shit is a nigger delicacy.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-09-2020, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry. I apologize to all the gorillas, baboons, apes, monkeys and bonobos.

Me, too. It's an insult to those noble creatures that they get compared to niggers.

haywood
01-09-2020, 10:34 AM
All the vile nigger does is destroy, murder or rape everything it encounters. That Gorilla has an IQ higher than those 6 niggers combined.

And BETTER hygiene too!!

CreepyAssNigger
01-09-2020, 11:03 AM
If they were looking for bushmeat, there is probably plenty of bushmeat available at nearby nigger villages.

:nigbbq

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-09-2020, 11:17 AM
If they were looking for bushmeat, there is probably plenty of bushmeat available at nearby nigger villages.

:nigbbq

Jungle Lobstah!