PDA

View Full Version : Targeted Turdler Terminated

Aussie Chimper
01-07-2020, 07:06 AM
A 1-year-old boy who had just learned to say his name was killed while asleep in his bed in what the Dallas police chief described as a shooting that was "deliberate and targeted."
Toddler Rory Norman died early Sunday morning when someone armed with a rifle crept up to his bedroom window and opened fire,

"He shot only into the bedroom. He angled the weapon in a downward position. And, because it was 3:30 in the morning, he knew that the residents of the home would be asleep and so he knew where to fire."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/1-year-old-killed-in-targeted-shooting-at-his-home/ar-BBYFMF3?ocid=spartanntp

No doubt it's the baby daddy not wanting to pay turdler support or their drug dealer collecting on a debt.

This story has been at the top of my newsfeed all day. The commie MSM loves to channel these types of stories down here. It achieves two goals for them. Firstly, it promotes pity and compassion amongst the mindless masses for the nigger species. And secondarily, it further demonises American firearm culture on the international stage.

Sandy
01-07-2020, 09:29 AM
Sounds like the niglet snitched or was a rival drug dealer.

It could say its name. Toby?

haywood
01-07-2020, 10:05 AM

It's name was probably shitavious or quandarius!!

Bottle_of_Hate
01-07-2020, 10:06 AM

I think most niglets end up with their first word as nigger or bitch because it is what their welfare recipients call them. They think that is their name up until their first encounter with humans at school when the teacher asks "what is your name". Then the niglet responds "I am named after muh mammy/pappy an muh name is bitch/nigger. It is the first time the niglet will hear their real given name.

CreepyAssNigger
01-07-2020, 10:24 AM
I don't really see why anyone would be upset about another dead niglet.

Whoever made that nigger baby good should receive a $100 check from Crimestoppers.

https://i.imgur.com/jQwG2v4.jpg

TheOrganGrinder
01-07-2020, 12:15 PM
No loss. They probably staged it for a go fund me, and just throw that thing in the dumpster instead of using the money for a burial.

CreepyAssNigger
01-07-2020, 12:27 PM
No loss. They probably staged it for a go fund me, and just throw that thing in the dumpster instead of using the money for a burial.

What?

That would be a waste of a perfectly "good" ghetto lobster!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Nothing said about there being any Muh Dik!, so the shooter must have been a Human.