PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Realist
01-05-2020, 09:20 PM
I want to start out saying that I don't hate blacks because they are black. I mean, they can't help it. The way they look, think and act is all biological. I couldn't hate a pack of hyenas even though they could maul me to death, that is their nature. I think we can all agree that they would likely be happier if they lived in Africa and left all civilization behind.

Who I truly dislike is their enablers. I never really gave it too much thought but then it dawn on me that negros are like some sort of protected species and are held at the highest pedestal in mainstream society. It was in High School when I first experienced their behavior. They were no more than some five percent of the school and that was enough for it to feel like a war zone. By war zone I mean it literally. I recall one time a black kid bringing a gun to school and there being a lock down however nothing serious happened. There was beef between the cholos (a sub-culture I'm not fond of) and negros at my school. The cholos usually kept to themselves but the blacks would make it their mission to just be a real pain. Like I said, back then (10 years ago) I never gave it too much thought. I'm Hispanic (Mexican background).

In the past 5 or so years they begin moving (from who the hell knows where) in big numbers in the area a live in. Crime has gone up, I usually see them just walking by the sidewalks at odd (working) hours. I don't think too many of them work at all. About a month ago I went to get some pizza and came across this old blond lady with 3 white kids and a negro kid, the lady looked sad and tired. I assumed that she was the granny of them all. I felt a weird disgust in my stomach, I couldn't explain what it was exactly. I felt sorry for her. Then as I was making my way to the car another car with (c)rap blasting parked next to me and a negro with saggy jeans half way down his ass pulls out. All I could think of at that moment was FILTH.

I had been lurking this website and other similar ones. I have to admit that I even go to sites such as Stormfront, even though I know they hate Hispanics. The thing I like about all this sites is how raw the content is and also no political correctness. I hope I'm welcomed here, greetings.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-05-2020, 09:58 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

Unlike the aforementioned site, we welcome everyone of like mind. Both subspecies of nigger and burner/drillers of course excluded.

NiggerHater
01-05-2020, 11:40 PM
Glad to have aboard, so welcome..:thumbup

Rape Ape
01-06-2020, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the Chimpout! You've found the right place.

Just to let you know, it's perfectly OK to call niggers niggers here. :lol

If I were to say I hate niggers, it would have to be on the same level as hating cockroaches and not in the same way that I might for some reason hate a human being. Niggers are not human, and are sort of like the sub-primate version of the cockroach. They are an invasive species that fuck up every place they infest. They do indeed belong back in the trees of Africa where they came from, so they can muh-dik each other, scavenge for rotten meat, and peel bananas with their feet like the fecal chimps that they are. Besides that, lions and crocodiles gotta eat too. :lol

Hope you enjoy it here. Grab a whip and have at it!

:goldenwhip

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-06-2020, 03:08 AM

White Orchid
01-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Welcome to CO, mi amigo! Grab a club and start bashing.

:welcometoco

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, Realist. :welcome

AFN_Weasel
01-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Greetings, and welcome to the site!

Ignatow
01-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Welcome, Realist. Glad to have read what you wrote.

You are not mistaken, niggers are useless and where there's one, there's disorder, mayhem, crime.

We just don't like niggers and sand-niggers here, and their enablers, coalburners, oildrillers, and those who affiliate with and worship niggers.

Stormfront has weird ideas. I'm not a supremacist, separatist, nothing at all of that sort. I enjoy meeting and being friends with all human cultures. I believe niggers and sandniggers are not human and I steer away from them. Most of my contact with them, was less than ideal and sometimes close to a chimpout, which of course I don't want to be a victim of physical violence. A nigger has threatened to punk me out; I just walked away. Not worth to risk my job and health in dealing with them.

To be upfront, I am pretty vocal and strong about rule of law, a country's right to a sovereign border, and enforcement of laws, which is why I do get carried away with illegal aliens, and most happen to be Hispanic. Please don't be offended, I hope. I mean to focus on those who come illegally, THEN have the gall to DEMAND for rights, ask that they are equal, as in terms of representation and voting, and getting the fruits of this nation. I see that as plain wrong, because lots of good immigrants stood in line for a long time, being separated from their loved ones, and in most cases paid a lot of $$$ in processing fees.

Thus, I hate illegals who force their way in, in the dead of night, THEN sue our government that they are being treated as criminals. A great gripe of mine is seeing free clinics, services, and welfare for those who don't belong here, while I know Americans who are denied of health care because of them being in a "twilight zone" due to their earnings and other assets. The taxpayer pays through the nose to support these folks, who end up biting the hand that feeds them. I am very strong proponent of English as our only language, period. Speak whatever you want based on your national origin, but I believe when you are in PUBLIC, English should be spoken, or, in the case of those who cannot, speak in normal, respectful tones, NOT SO BRAZEN AND SO LOUDLY. Volume control, as I always say.

Finally, let me say, I detest ALL illegals - regardless of origin. So I don't pick specifically on Hispanics; I equally dislike Chinese and Asian folks who do "anchor babies". Nigger immigrants - well they're niggers, so I don't want them here. As far as white Norwegians doing this kind of thing, I have not heard a case of it, and I assure you, if they did it too, I wouldn't be happy as well (though there are only 5,000,000 of them and they don't seem intent on coming here illegally). L.A. County has more than 5,000,000 people.

Just wanted to be upfront that I am not singling out Hispanic-Americans. I'm here to bash niggers and their handlers.

Bravo Mike
01-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Welcome. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle of the nigger situation. With more of them entering the "workforce", their inability to comprehend the concept of work-for-pay along with the coddling and political correctness make them an even bigger burden on the human species. Jobs and working are foreign to them. Their nature is feral and lazy. Even as slaves, they did more laying around than picking our cotton. With the coddlers feeling an obligation to advance them, they are moved into supervisory roles where they can actually cause fiscal damage. In the past, the "token niggers" were placed in positions created especially for them by the affirmative action programs where they could feel useful but cause no damage to the company. Things have changed and their destruction is starting to become noticeable to those of us watching. Expect it to only get worse. Glad you found us and are ready to share your disgust with the nigger and it's cohorts. It's why we're here. Welcome again!
:screamingchimp

Realist
01-14-2020, 07:42 AM
Welcome, Realist. Glad to have read what you wrote.

You are not mistaken, niggers are useless and where there's one, there's disorder, mayhem, crime.

We just don't like niggers and sand-niggers here, and their enablers, coalburners, oildrillers, and those who affiliate with and worship niggers.

Stormfront has weird ideas. I'm not a supremacist, separatist, nothing at all of that sort. I enjoy meeting and being friends with all human cultures. I believe niggers and sandniggers are not human and I steer away from them. Most of my contact with them, was less than ideal and sometimes close to a chimpout, which of course I don't want to be a victim of physical violence. A nigger has threatened to punk me out; I just walked away. Not worth to risk my job and health in dealing with them.

To be upfront, I am pretty vocal and strong about rule of law, a country's right to a sovereign border, and enforcement of laws, which is why I do get carried away with illegal aliens, and most happen to be Hispanic. Please don't be offended, I hope. I mean to focus on those who come illegally, THEN have the gall to DEMAND for rights, ask that they are equal, as in terms of representation and voting, and getting the fruits of this nation. I see that as plain wrong, because lots of good immigrants stood in line for a long time, being separated from their loved ones, and in most cases paid a lot of $$$ in processing fees.

Thus, I hate illegals who force their way in, in the dead of night, THEN sue our government that they are being treated as criminals. A great gripe of mine is seeing free clinics, services, and welfare for those who don't belong here, while I know Americans who are denied of health care because of them being in a "twilight zone" due to their earnings and other assets. The taxpayer pays through the nose to support these folks, who end up biting the hand that feeds them. I am very strong proponent of English as our only language, period. Speak whatever you want based on your national origin, but I believe when you are in PUBLIC, English should be spoken, or, in the case of those who cannot, speak in normal, respectful tones, NOT SO BRAZEN AND SO LOUDLY. Volume control, as I always say.

Finally, let me say, I detest ALL illegals - regardless of origin. So I don't pick specifically on Hispanics; I equally dislike Chinese and Asian folks who do "anchor babies". Nigger immigrants - well they're niggers, so I don't want them here. As far as white Norwegians doing this kind of thing, I have not heard a case of it, and I assure you, if they did it too, I wouldn't be happy as well (though there are only 5,000,000 of them and they don't seem intent on coming here illegally). L.A. County has more than 5,000,000 people.

Just wanted to be upfront that I am not singling out Hispanic-Americans. I'm here to bash niggers and their handlers.

I'm not offended and I agree with everything you said. Illegal immigration is wrong which ever way you look at it. The worst news is that many of the newer "refugees" are negroes straight from Africa. Sometimes I feel like everything is a conspiracy when it comes to negroes and I feel like neither the US or Mexican government is doing much about it. How do all these negroes get the money to make their way across the Atlantic? The first thing that comes into my mind is that someone/body is enabling them. Same thing is happening all over Europe.

Chimp Detester
01-14-2020, 01:20 PM
Welcome to these awesome forums, Realist! ˇBienvenido!

Sandy
01-17-2020, 10:00 PM
Welcome! Something I've always appreciated is our stand against white supremacy. We used to have a smilie, "Stormfront is that way." Once in a while we get Jew-bashers and Hispanic-bashers, and we flush them as fast as nigger infiltrators.

Now on how so many niggers make it across, when we know they rockfish once they're in waters above their head (sometimes shallower! :rockfish), it's Soros and other globalists who want to take down the U.S. any way they can. When they can't do it politically and economically, they do it culturally.

Odin's balls
02-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Welcome

Whitey Ford
02-11-2020, 03:09 AM
If you hate niggers, then you are definitely in the right place. :nigalarm

https://i.imgur.com/Uu0BbjU.png