PDA

View Full Version : Don't go drinking with niggers or you gonna get raped.

Cat fur allergic
01-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Student, 19, reveals how she was raped in horrific 50-minute sex attack after her drink was spiked at a New Year's Eve party

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7842455/Northampton-student-Melody-Maxwell-reveals-raped-New-Years-Eve-Obi-Forgive.html

Will young whores ever learn?

IseDaDiva
01-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Melody Maxwell, 19, was led away from a nightclub by Obi Forgive, 28

If you're going to get drunk in the company of Africoons, this is always going to be the outcome. The only real surprise is that he left her alive.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Too light of a sentence in my opinion. He got 11 years and will probably be out in 3 to do it again.

Groid_Rage
01-07-2020, 11:38 PM
Dumbass young khunts have all been brainwashed

CreepyAssNigger
01-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Too light of a sentence in my opinion. He got 11 years and will probably be out in 3 to do it again.

The nigger didn't show remorse for committing that crime against humanity, and it will absolutely do it again.

It needs to be caged up forever to protect civilization.

IseDaDiva
01-08-2020, 11:40 AM
The nigger didn't show remorse for committing that crime against humanity, and it will absolutely do it again.

It needs to be caged up forever to protect civilization.

It needs to be put in chains and sent back in the cargo hold, on a slow boat, to the putrid hell-hole that spawned it.

No humans should have to pay to keep that groid living in comfort in NU for all those years.

Ignatow
01-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Pretty girl, but worth nothing as some filthy ape stick has invaded her. She was partially responsible for it, as she willingly got drunk with a nigger. Yes, getting drunk is no excuse that rape follows, but come on, reality is liquor loosens inhibitions. Niggers already are emboldened by their freedoms, and as a feral animal, it was just acting out of instinct to rape.

tweakstick
01-09-2020, 10:21 AM
It needs to be put in chains and sent back in the cargo hold, on a slow boat, to the putrid hell-hole that spawned it.

Sorry Diva, but I must disagree with you here. That putrid hell hole is hell itself when it comes to a rapist. The only way to send them back doesn't involve wasting any human resources and should only be the cost of one rope, bullet, or H2S gas at best plus the cost of cremation or burial in an unmarked grave. Use other prisoners for that and then the cost is nothing. Just ask George Soros.

The crime of rape, in any form or fashion against any victim of any age, sex or any other factor, is a crime in which the perpetrator simply cannot be rehabilitated from. In my reasoning, and I believe the numbers justify my position, the rapist must be forcibly removed from society for the rest of it's very short existence. This combined with the fact that families and victims of such violence never receive full closure while rapist and murderers are still alive, gives me reason enough to argue for the death penalty for both of those groups. The fact that they would be another burden on decent society should be enough. Recidivism should be enough. Closure should be enough. Fear of crime should be enough. How many reasons do we need to exact the proper and final punishment on these criminals especially when they are niggers.

Shit... even a family dog gets put down for biting a mailman!