PDA

View Full Version : Nigger caught on doorbell camera confessing to making a sow good

Sandy
01-04-2020, 11:14 AM
Security cameras, that evil YT juju again!

A man was captured on home security camera footage confessing to the murder of his sister Friday, shortly after she was stabbed to death in a Texas home, authorities said.

The woman, Jennifer Chioma Ebichi, 32, had been stabbed at least a dozen times when authorities found her on the kitchen floor at the home in Pflugerville, according to documents provided by the Travis County District Clerk’s Office. Her younger brother, Michael Egwuagu, 25, was arrested on a murder charge.

An arrest affidavit said one witness saw Egwuagu “exit the residence smiling and with a bloody kitchen knife in his hand stating, ‘I killed Jennifer.’ Michael’s clothing was covered in blood.”

It added that footage from a doorbell camera at the home corroborated the witness testimony.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-captured-doorbell-camera-footage-132205953.html

A pregnant woman was left dead in a pool of blood after she was brutally stabbed by her brother who then confessed on a doorbell camera, police said.

Jennifer Chioma Ebichi, 32, was reportedly found lying on her kitchen floor with more than a dozen stab wounds at her home in Pflugerville, Texas on December 27.

Ebichi’s 25-year-old brother, Michael Egwuagu, was arrested at the scene by officers who found him completely naked and covered in blood, according to a witness.

A neighbor, who did not want to reveal his name, told CBS Austin that he saw Egwuagu dump his clothes in a trash bin outside his home before asking his relatives for a bible.

[QUOTE]Martin told authorities he found his brother in the street kneeling down as though he was praying. Martin approached Michael, who reportedly told him that he was ‘one of the good ones.’

Michael then stood, removed his bloody clothes and tossed them in a nearby trash can, police said.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/30/pregnant-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-her-own-brother-11976647/

CreepyAssNigger
01-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Martin told authorities he found his brother in the street kneeling down as though he was praying. Martin approached Michael, who reportedly told him that he was ‘one of the good ones.’

There are no good niggers. I mean, yes, if a nigger has expired, then yes it can be a good nigger, but aside from that, there are no good living niggers.

https://i.imgur.com/pcLek0n.jpg

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Doubtless immigrants from Da Mudduhland.
Nice Crumb cartoon, CAN. :lol You could get away with that in the '60s.

haywood
01-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Doubtless immigrants from Da Mudduhland.
Nice Crumb cartoon, CAN. :lol You could get away with that in the '60s.

I grew up reading those comics in the 60's and 70's. I always loved how Crumb mocked niggers!!

TheOrganGrinder
01-04-2020, 08:29 PM
I'd love to be this nigger's defense lawer, playing candy crush as it built it's brilliant defense..."Maaan, dat doe-bell be lyin an sheit! I ain't say dat!"