PDA

View Full Version : Was this nigger casing the fast food restaurant?

Sandy
01-02-2020, 11:04 PM
My situational awareness isn't what it should be, but I believe firmly: around blacks, never relax. If I notice a nigger, I'm immediately watching it like a hawk. Mrs. S and I had lunch at a local place, with lots of windows and two opposite entrances. Our area doesn't have a lot of niggers, and I could easily see this groid walking across one parking lot, like a fly on rice. It walked in, looked around at the mostly empty place, then walked straight out the other door.

The fact that it looked around the way it did makes me suspicious. Something in me thinks it wasn't just taking a shortcut.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-02-2020, 11:09 PM
Could be a lot of things. Maybe the nigger thought it saw someone who disrespected him walk in. Possibly it was looking for some victims to take pity and hand him some money. Might have been looking for the "we accept EBT" neon light. You never know with niggers.

Buck Simian
01-03-2020, 10:12 PM
The fine young African American was simply job hunting and upon stepping into the establishment realized that it was not of the higher standards he had set for his career. And if you don't believe that one how about the nigger was up to no good.

dindu
01-03-2020, 11:21 PM
He probably was looking to see if there was an EBT snap accepted sticker on the door and there wasn't so he left

BigJigger
01-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Na, I believe casing a joint takes alot longer than a quick glance. Gotta notice all cameras, outside and inside, entrances, rate of customers, rough idea of how many customers come in and when the most amount of money in spent during a day, how far away a police station is, locations to hide after the robbery.... there is a lot to take in, a simple glance won't give anyone much, much less a nigger that likely never thought of what I said- it's not even like I'm a criminal, I have just watched crime movies/ tv shows and that seems like fairly solid advice to me that I have seen, if I were a criminal...... then again if I were to want to rob somewhere it wouldn't be a fast food joint as I believe most transactions are electronic these days, I wouldn't want to end up in NU

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

CreepyAssNigger
01-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Does anyone really know what niggers are thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5q0VPF3AQ

haywood
01-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Does anyone really know what niggers are thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5q0VPF3AQ

Great movie!! I loved it when the Brit said the niggers had "mincy faggot balls!!