PDA

View Full Version : Hello, here's why I hate niggers

dindu
01-02-2020, 12:39 AM
Been lurking for awhile over at the other site, NM (not sure if allowed to post here maybe it's competition idk) anyways, I found this site after they rejected me for an account there. I am fully against niggers. They are all shit skinned crime hungry apes that are unpredictable, feral and dangerous. I've been trying to get away from them for years.
Recently, an ape impacted my life in a big way. My fiance of 5 years cheated on me with a dirty fat shit skin nigger and we broke up. Now they are engaged and living together. This was the last straw and now I'm fully against niggers. Im rude and short with them in real life now, and I refuse to go near them. At the store when a nigger is cashier I always will wait a minute longer to get a white cashier. I sometimes even make it noticable what I'm doing just to show a point.

I hate niggers.

Also, my name "dindu" is short for "dindu nuffin" which is a niggers catch phrase at police.

White Orchid
01-02-2020, 12:47 AM
You've come to the right place, friend! Welcome.

:welcometoco

Whitey Ford
01-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Sorry to hear that NM turned you down. I personally can't stand that site for reasons I won't go into. As far as rivalry goes, I don't think that there is any. I think that it is more like finding the site that synchs with your personality. Here at chimp out, we like to have fun. We understand that the nigger is a dangerous and scary beast, but we refuse to let the nigger get us down. We still find time to smile and laugh. Welcome aboard!

https://i.imgur.com/TmsxODn.jpg

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-02-2020, 01:13 AM

Bottle_of_Hate
01-02-2020, 02:03 AM
Welcome to chimpout.

I am guessing you got denied there because a certain someone has issues with mentioning burning/drilling. You are free to bash coal burners and oil drillers here. They are just as low as niggers.

Groid_Rage
01-02-2020, 02:30 AM
Yup niggers suck

Groid_Rage
01-02-2020, 02:31 AM
Welcome to chimpout.

I am guessing you got denied there because a certain someone has issues with mentioning burning/drilling. You are free to bash coal burners and oil drillers here. They are just as low as niggers.

I wonder if that NM someone is a burner or driller too.

NiggerHater
01-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Good to have you aboard........so.....:welcome

AFN_Weasel
01-02-2020, 05:26 AM
Welcome aboard, Dindu!

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Welcome, dindu, to our first new member of the new decade! :welcome

As to those other sites, Chimpout has no competition. We are the original.

haywood
01-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Been lurking for awhile over at the other site, NM (not sure if allowed to post here maybe it's competition idk) anyways, I found this site after they rejected me for an account there. I am fully against niggers. They are all shit skinned crime hungry apes that are unpredictable, feral and dangerous. I've been trying to get away from them for years.
Recently, an ape impacted my life in a big way. My fiance of 5 years cheated on me with a dirty fat shit skin nigger and we broke up. Now they are engaged and living together. This was the last straw and now I'm fully against niggers. Im rude and short with them in real life now, and I refuse to go near them. At the store when a nigger is cashier I always will wait a minute longer to get a white cashier. I sometimes even make it noticable what I'm doing just to show a point.

I hate niggers.

Also, my name "dindu" is short for "dindu nuffin" which is a niggers catch phrase at police.

You are preaching to the choir but most WELCOME here!! Enjoy this place and we are glad to have you.

Rape Ape
01-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Sorry to hear your fiancee chose to commit bestiality with a nigger. Here, coalburners, oildrillers, and niggerlovers are treated like the shit they are. Welcome to Chimpout! You've come to the right place.

:club

CreepyAssNigger
01-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Welcome to Chimpout! :)

Here, have a muffin.

https://i.imgur.com/CEGQXnD.jpg

P.S. I hate coalburners, oildrillers, and nigger lovers. I even hate niggers that love other niggers.

P.P.S. If one of my children, or any of my descendants either kissed, muh dikked, or muh poosied a nigger, or had a nigger baby, I would disown them. The only thing worse than being a niggerlover is being related to a niggerlover.

Ignatow
01-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Welcome, Dindu. While I am sorry about your former fiance, it's better that you didn't have to suffer later as a married man.

I had a fiance who cheated on me with a tennis partner, but a human (thus I fucking hate tennis). I almost beat the crap out of the guy but I didn't want to go to jail so I just left. 4 years later, I am very happy I don't have to deal with a cheater. It hurt a lot then, but I was able to work it out and became rational about it.

Mudsharks literally sign their own death warrant. They're that stupid.

Sandy
01-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Welcome, dindu! You came to the better site. As Sheboon DeLuxe said, there's no competition. That's in two ways: we don't directly aim to compete, but we do anyway by setting a high standard for niggerbashing. Other sites give a bad rep to hating niggers because of the rampant illiterate posts (and who knows how many are by liberals and niggers trying to make a site look bad). We don't require Chimpout posts to be doctoral dissertations, but as you look around, you'll see posts are generally worded well, posted by intelligent people.

I'm sorry to hear about your ex, only in the way that you wasted time on that whore. At least you found out sooner rather than later, and you have the comfort she isn't long for this world. If you don't mind my saying, if you had any "contact" with her after she started getting muh dikked, you need to get yourself tested for diseases. One That's what we advised one of our old Chimpout posters after his girlfriend bragged one night that she bedded two nigger bucks in college.

CreepyAssNigger
01-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Wise words Mr. Sandman, even if he only kisses his (ex) he should get tested for every known STD and AIDS to be sure.

Better safe than sorry.

You can get ebola by kissing someone that has ebola.

Realist
01-06-2020, 12:10 PM
This is really saddening man, I couldn't comprehend this happening to me. However I think the best thing to do is move along, you are above them. What she actually wants is attention, that thrills them, its some nasty weird fetish some women have. Be positive, have energy, workout, go hiking. These are some of the things I do when I start feeling depressive or anxious. There is nothing lower than a woman who commits bestiality, forget about her. She is lost, 99% of these pairings end up with the female either being abused, disease infected, dead or worst a single mother. In the end they do regret it all, even if they won't admit it. You win, she loses.