PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Mayor 'dindu nuffins' and isn't responsible for its extremely high homicide rate

Whitey Ford
12-26-2019, 07:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6dZ2y9dfg

“I’m not committing the murders and that’s what people need to understand. I’m not committing the murders, the police commissioner is not committing it, the council is not committing it, so how can you fault leadership?”

The comment section on this over at the conservative news aggregator site (similar to Drudge Report) WeaselZippers is hilarious.

https://i.imgur.com/a2MJNjL.png

CreepyAssNigger
12-26-2019, 08:29 PM
Who are we supposed to blame if we can't blame niggers and "leadership"?

Especially in this case.

tweakstick
12-27-2019, 04:29 AM
Everyone knows the solution - Get rid of all the niggers and the crime rate will drop to about ZERO

You would have to get rid of the liberals, coddlers and enablers as well. If not, they would simply invent a new class of victims to worship and adorn with gibs.

Growing up we had a saying: "Keep the south beautiful - stick a Yankee on a bus and a nigger under each arm." No, not all Yankees are liberals but they certainly met the stereotype for the southerner's definition of it. Do gooders with a misplaced sense of right and wrong, holier than thou, left leaning, loud, leftover nigger loving ways since the civil war etc. Also, while coalburning or drilling seemed to become commonplace in the other parts of the country, especially the north, it was almost unheard of in the Midsouth. It was a sure fire way to earn, at the very least, the utter disgust and distancing of your friends, neighbors, colleagues and strangers alike.''

God guns and guts made this country, white liberal guilt will destroy it. Niggers are their weapons of mass destruction.

So, stick a liberal on a sinking trash barge with a nigger under each arm. Set them sail towards Apefrica. I don't care if they make it or not.

Monkeybash
12-28-2019, 12:15 AM
:thumb

Bottle_of_Hate
12-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Thechnically he is correct. He isn't to blame. The human liberal population remaining is. If they actualy voted for someone who would do something instead of just keep handing out victim cards to niggers, it might be enough to oust the democrat reign that has plagued that city for half a century. Nothing can be done about the nigger population itself but if started cracking down on niggers, they might start to fear the law again. Niggers can't be mixed with society unless they are chained and controlled.

AFN_Weasel
12-31-2019, 06:27 AM
Freddie "Let's Go for a Ride" Gray was the spark that escalated the higher murder rate in Baltimore. After the riots of 2014, and that stupid nigger mayor that said "give them space to destroy", the police pretty much said "fuck it, why bother?". Who can blame them? Let those monkeys kill each other, it doesn't bother me any.