PDA

View Full Version : Police recover stolen SUV, owner sets it on fire after learning niggers had stolen it

Whitey Ford
12-26-2019, 03:20 PM
Monroe firefighter accused of torching his recovered SUV

https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg

Police said Matthew Bittner, 38, of 11 Pilgrim Lane, and his buddy, Joseph Bogdanyi, 32, of 115 Squantuck Road in Seymour, torched the SUV because Bittner couldn’t live with the idea the vehicle may have been driven by minorities in Bridgeport.

The SUV was later recovered by the Bridgeport Police Department on Oct. 22 and released to Bittner. Police said when Bittner was picking up the SUV, he repeatedly told officers that he really didn’t want it any more because of where it had been.

Police said when they later went through Bittner’s phone, they found numerous text messages between him, Bogdanyi and his girlfriend making disparaging, racial comments about Bridgeport residents.

In one of the texts, Bittner suggested that someone should put a wall around Bridgeport “to keep the animals from getting out.”

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Monroe-firefighter-accused-of-torching-his-14928349.php

Rape Ape
12-26-2019, 03:30 PM
If I were to be on his jury, he'd walk. Who can blame him? He didn't order the Shit, Sweat, and Cocoa Butter scent package that the nogs without a doubt left in his now toxic vehicle.

CreepyAssNigger
12-26-2019, 03:52 PM
Once your SUV goes black, you can never take it back.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
12-26-2019, 09:17 PM
In one of the texts, Bittner suggested that someone should put a wall around Bridgeport “to keep the animals from getting out.”

He's absolutely correct.

I went to college in New Haven back in the 1970's,, and Bridgeport was a shithole back then. Niggers and third world types galore. If a car was stolen in New Haven,
the cops went down to Bridgeport to look for it.

One of the local bands wrote a song "Don't Wanna Live in Bridgeport".... :)

Cracka Jack
12-27-2019, 12:18 AM
Can't blame the guy, think I'd have done the same thing. Would have been a little more sly about it though.

jenkemfactory
12-27-2019, 10:10 PM
Yeah, can you blame him?
It smelled like chimp shit.