PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Knock Down 77 Year Old White Lady For Her Purse

Master Sergeant
12-23-2019, 03:48 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/12/23/police-woman-falls-ground-after-thieves-snatch-her-purse-walmart/

THE VIDEO MADE MY BLOOD BOIL.

A 77-year-old white woman is out of the hospital after being the victim of a rabid nigger crime at a Texas Nigg-mart over the weekend.

The Rockwall Police Department arrested 34-year-old nigger David Heffner and 29-year-old nigger Jessie James Caston Jr. for aggravated robbery from an elderly person.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-23-2019, 11:05 PM
Once again If the colors were reversed it would be nationwide outrage and surely a hate crime. Because it is niggers this will be under that carpet with everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ignatow
12-24-2019, 03:30 AM
Why is the media so one sided? Who's in charge of this pandering and promoting the niggers? They're worse than niggers, those who enable niggers to do such atrocities.

Ignatow
12-24-2019, 01:00 PM
Yes, IDM, it's Christians, but also soulless agnostic atheist greedy Hollywood types who just believe in money and fame push this. We see Charlize Theron adopt niggers; she's just doing it to be more popular, hip, with the times. AFAIK she hasn't burned coal but she probably has. Niggers commit really violent acts then cry every time someone pops them with a concealed carry piece or a cop shoots their sorry black ass. I very much believe in God, but niggers are here to test us and frankly are devil's.