PDA

View Full Version : Table tennis players Abia & Eboh get mistaken for migrants and accidentally deported to Bosnia

Whitey Ford
12-22-2019, 07:12 PM
Two Nigerian student table tennis players who were wrongly deported to neighboring Bosnia from Croatia have now returned home.
https://i.imgur.com/cLlUO0Y.jpg

Abia Uchenna Alexandro and Eboh Kenneth Chinedu arrived in Croatia on November 12 to participate in the fifth World InterUniversities Championships, according to The Guardian.
The pair were picked up by the pair by police in Zagreb, who believed that they were undocumented migrants – despite their having correct visa applications for a brief stay.

The officials, having mistaken the pair for undocumented migrants, had them driver to the Croatian border with Bosnia-Herzegovina where they were transferred to a migrant camp along with other migrants who attempted to cross the countries’ border.

On their arrival to the camp, Chinedu recounts his experience:

“We don’t know what time it was, but it was dark … They took us out of the station and put us in a van. They drove us to an unknown place. Two police officers told us ‘you are going to Bosnia’. I’ve never been to Bosnia. I came by plane to Zagreb, I told them I didn’t know Bosnia. They told us no, you are going to Bosnia. After a while, the van stopped and we were pushed into the bushes. I refused to go into the woods, then the cop told me if I didn’t move he was going to shoot me.”

https://nationalfile.com/nigerian-students-accidentally-deported-to-bosnia/

CreepyAssNigger
12-22-2019, 09:36 PM
You know you are doing something wrong when the locals are trying to deport you that aggressively.

Maybe they should have tried acting like boorish American tourists instead of acting like niggers. The former has money that local economies want; the latter has no money and no redeeming qualities.

Sandy
12-23-2019, 12:23 PM
Can't we make the same "mistake" with all niggers in the U.S., except make sure they can't come back?