PDA

View Full Version : Niggers sucker punch and robbing people.

Cat fur allergic
12-22-2019, 01:09 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-woman-caught-camera-punching-183737014.html

Man and woman caught on camera punching victim in Bushwick

CreepyAssNigger
12-22-2019, 04:16 PM
I remember the good old days when niggers would sucker punch people because niggers thought it was a fun thing to do.

There was no malicious intent. It was just boys being boys.

Now we have niggers sucker punching people because niggers want to steal from people.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-22-2019, 05:09 PM
I remember the good old days when niggers would sucker punch people because niggers thought it was a fun thing to do.

Now we have niggers sucker punching people because niggers want to steal from people.

Everything niggers do is "malicious". They hate Humans -- especially Whites, with every atom in their smelly carcasses. They are raised from birf by their fat dumb welfare mammies to blame Evil Whitey (and to a lesser extent, everyone else) for the very fact that they are indeed niggers. Hatred and malice is all that motivates niggers.

Whitey Ford
12-22-2019, 09:17 PM

I just wish we could return to the days that niggers wouldn't even think about touching any White people because there would be consequences.

https://i.imgur.com/jkSdTaF.png

CreepyAssNigger
12-22-2019, 10:05 PM
I just wish we could return to the days that niggers wouldn't even think about touching any White people because there would be consequences.

I tend to find it peculiar that a society that is 13% nigger and 87% human is willing to submit to the criminal whims of the minority.

The part of the population that is 87% probably could just do whatever it wanted to the 13%, knowing that only an extremely small percentage from the 87% would ever actually be punished. There aren't enough prisons to hold 87% of the American population.**

That being said, I am a firm believer in law and order, and if I caught someone breaking the law, I would absolutely report them to the police, regardless of their race or species.

** We could probably fit the entirety of our population that is nigger (13%) into our pre-existing zoos, though.

tweakstick
12-23-2019, 10:07 AM
We could probably fit the entirety of our population that is nigger (13%) into our pre-existing zoos, though.

Fitting them all in isn't the problem. Keeping them in is. Every damn time we try, some nigger coddling self hating white idiot lets them out.

The only answer is BTA with the rest of the monkeys and send the nigger lovers with them. They can pay for and raise them all on their own for a change and not hide behind their gated communities.

Cat fur allergic
12-23-2019, 09:56 PM
Fitting them all in isn't the problem. Keeping them in is. Every damn time we try, some nigger coddling self hating white idiot lets them out.

The only answer is BTA with the rest of the monkeys and send the nigger lovers with them. They can pay for and raise them all on their own for a change and not hide behind their gated communities.

Usually its the super rich ones, who has the money to be cool with the niggers. They don't ever live with them. They only have nigger help. So they assume all the niggers are like their help. Same goes for illegals. They think oh all the illegals are like my personal help. Must be great people etc...