PDA

View Full Version : Niggerlovers at the Wall Street Journal want hockey to get niggerized like the NFL & NBA

Whitey Ford
12-20-2019, 02:26 AM
Diversify or Die: The National Hockey League Has a Demography Problem

Changing U.S. demographics add to the pressure on hockey to rebrand itself—in the face of ugly reports about racist incidents

About a year ago, the National Hockey League brought in an outside expert to tell them about an existential threat. That expert was a demographer.

William Frey, who works for the Washington, D.C. think tank Brookings Institution, conducted a couple of talks and a conference call for the league. He told them that by 2020, the U.S. Census is expected to show that two-fifths of the nation’s population identifies with a racial group other than white; and that sometime after 2040, there will be no racial majority in the country….

https://vdare.com/posts/it-s-official-diversity-just-means-fewer-white-people-wall-street-journal-demands-national-hockey-league-nhl-increase-non-white-players-or-die

Ignatow
12-20-2019, 02:41 AM
I used to watch hockey, when I was in a long term relationship with a Canadian who immigrated here legally when she was 18. We got along well because she hated illegals with a passion. Anyway, now that we're not together anymore, I stopped watching the LA Kings. Niggerize hockey, that will guarantee 100% I'm never watching it again.

Fireblade14
12-20-2019, 03:30 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if people follow hockey to GET AWAY from the niggerized NFL and NBA

Bottle_of_Hate
12-20-2019, 10:07 AM
That is all we need. Some buck nigger with nappy dreadlocks on every team. First penalty called will be an epic chimpout.

UpYoursNigger
12-21-2019, 03:08 AM
That is all we need. Some buck nigger with nappy dreadlocks on every team. First penalty called will be an epic chimpout.

as a minnesotan who played college hockey, i fucking hate how many niggers are in the nhl now. seems half the teams have a fucking ape on them. love how a junior team up in canada a couple years ago, fans threw bananas on the ice cuz the opposing team had a nigger on it. true story, friend played in the nhl in the 70s and 80s, got traded to a team for one of the only niggers in the league at that time. His dad, still to this day, will give him shit, "you got traded for a fucking nigger!":rofl

haywood
12-21-2019, 08:47 AM
as a minnesotan who played college hockey, i fucking hate how many niggers are in the nhl now. seems half the teams have a fucking ape on them. love how a junior team up in canada a couple years ago, fans threw bananas on the ice cuz the opposing team had a nigger on it. true story, friend played in the nhl in the 70s and 80s, got traded to a team for one of the only niggers in the league at that time. His dad, still to this day, will give him shit, "you got traded for a fucking nigger!":rofl

Now that's HUMILIATING!!