PDA

View Full Version : Niglet wants Santa to bring him a Father for Christmas

Whitey Ford
12-20-2019, 12:08 AM
Naturally, there are no pics. But, this just has to be a niglet, or just as likely, a mix-a-loid sproglet.

A little boy who is living in a domestic violence shelter with his mother recently penned a heartbreaking letter to Santa Claus, asking him to bring him a “very good dad” this holiday season, the shelter said.

The emotional note, written by a 7-year-old boy identified as Blake, was shared via SafeHaven of Tarrant County’s Facebook page on Wednesday.

The Fort Worth, Texas-based shelter explained in the post that Blake’s mom discovered the handwritten letter in her child’s backpack just a few weeks ago.

“Dear Santa,” the letter began. “We had to leave our house. Dad was mad. We had to do all the chores. Dad got everything he wanted. Mom said it was time to leave and she would take us to a safer place where we don’t have to be scared.”

“I’m still nervous. I don’t want to talk to the other kids,” Blake continued.

https://people.com/human-interest/boy-in-domestic-violence-shelter-asks-santa-for-good-dad/

CreepyAssNigger
12-20-2019, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure.

Nigger "fathers" don't usually stick around to raise their own niglets. In this case his mom chose to leave the father.

Also, the name "Blake" does not sound especially nigger-ish, and the writing in that letter is too coherent and legible to have been written by a 7 year old niglet.

IseDaDiva
12-20-2019, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure.

Nigger "fathers" don't usually stick around to raise their own niglets. In this case his mom chose to leave the father.

Also, the name "Blake" does not sound especially nigger-ish, and the writing in that letter is too coherent and legible to have been written by a 7 year old niglet.

It's way too literate and coherent to have been written even by a full-grown nigger. He wants books? A dictionary? A compass? Really? Not a tablet or an iPhone or a video game? Actually, I don't believe any 7-year-old wrote that. College students these days can't punctuate or spell that well. I think the mother wrote it, hoping for that "outpouring of support".

Rape Ape
12-20-2019, 04:07 PM
There's bound to be a GoGibsMuhDat page somewhere for this niglet's mammy. Or perhaps the whole thing is made up to increase gibs to the shelter.
:gibsme

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-21-2019, 01:00 PM
I am also sceptical about the niggritude of this boy. Most niglets never know a father, and the male niggers their mammies drag home inevitably end up trying to muh dik and kill them. So most niglets are terrified of adult male niggers, and would never wish for one in their home. Then there's the name Blake, and the literacy of the kid's writing. I actually feel sorry for him, he sounds like a decent kid.