PDA

View Full Version : Old Buildings be Raycess!

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 08:25 PM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/plantation-weddings-pinterest-knot

Niggers get triggered by a lot of inanimate objects these days, old buildings, rope with a loop at the end. Maybe hound dogs and tall ships will be next on the list, lol.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-19-2019, 09:23 PM
How the hell do they survive in Detroit? Must be excruciating. Not that I care if they suffer :lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jenkemfactory
12-19-2019, 09:33 PM
They've suffered so much those poor niggers.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 10:26 PM
...new guidelines are meant to ensure that wedding vendors aren’t referring to a history that includes slavery using language such as “elegant" or “charming."

Of course niggers wouldn't want a wedding that has elements of “elegant" or “charming." Niggers prefer raucous, gawdy, bawdy and completely devoid of solemn reverence or refinement.

I never thought of it, but if I get married, I'll definitely consider a charming and elegant plantation manor as a venue. I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.

tweakstick
12-19-2019, 11:23 PM
I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.

Careful there, unreggy! I'm sure a lot of niggers seamed to be well trained house niggers by outward appearances. Many a slave owner died due to niggers poisoning their food, some even with biological warfare both intentionally and non-intentionally through unwashed hands and scratching/digging in muhdikks, muhpoozies, and muhmudhole.

Ignatow
12-20-2019, 02:46 AM
Of course niggers wouldn't want a wedding that has elements of “elegant" or “charming." Niggers prefer raucous, gawdy, bawdy and completely devoid of solemn reverence or refinement.

I never thought of it, but if I get married, I'll definitely consider a charming and elegant plantation manor as a venue. I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.

Do yourself a favor, friend. Don't have any nigger at your wedding, even as waiters dressed as slaves. You wouldn't want ugly apes ruining your memories of the day.

CreepyAssNigger
12-20-2019, 10:34 AM
Do yourself a favor, friend. Don't have any nigger at your wedding, even as waiters dressed as slaves. You wouldn't want ugly apes ruining your memories of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 09:19 AM
Niggers complain about the blight and abandoned buildings in Detroit but don't seem to get it through their monkey heads THEY are the reason it's like that. Detoilet was fine until the niggers took over there.

CreepyAssNigger
12-31-2019, 10:21 PM
Wasn't Detroit famous at one time for vehicle production or something like that before the unions and niggers destroyed everything?