PDA

View Full Version : Ni-Ni-Ni-Nigger Pet

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 12:07 PM
Nice to see there is still a toy that mocks niggers. This toy signals the intelligence of real niggers for all to see, that of a potted plant. Watch the knap grow from short and wiry into a full blown Brillo 'fro. Ridiculous! More dignity than this particular nigger deserves. The likeness isn't bad, but would have been better if it had captured a little more of the real nigger's chimpanzee characteristics. If I were to buy one, I'd display it under a lamp with a KFC bucket shade. I'd center it between an empty pack of Newports and an empty bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor laying on it's side. I'd also drill a small hole in it's mouth to hold one of those small toy cigarettes that blows smoke rings (if I could even find those anymore)

https://www.amazon.com/Chia-Handmade-Decorative-Planter-Determined/dp/B001PKU28E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=barack+Obama+chia+pet&qid=1576769383&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-3

jenkemfactory
12-19-2019, 03:05 PM
that thing is ugly.

Buck Simian
12-21-2019, 06:55 AM
....And glue one of those cheap Obama phones to its ear.

haywood
12-21-2019, 08:39 AM
Nice to see there is still a toy that mocks niggers. This toy signals the intelligence of real niggers for all to see, that of a potted plant. Watch the knap grow from short and wiry into a full blown Brillo 'fro. Ridiculous! More dignity than this particular nigger deserves. The likeness isn't bad, but would have been better if it had captured a little more of the real nigger's chimpanzee characteristics. If I were to buy one, I'd display it under a lamp with a KFC bucket shade. I'd center it between an empty pack of Newports and an empty bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor laying on it's side. I'd also drill a small hole in it's mouth to hold one of those small toy cigarettes that blows smoke rings (if I could even find those anymore)

https://www.amazon.com/Chia-Handmade-Decorative-Planter-Determined/dp/B001PKU28E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=barack+Obama+chia+pet&qid=1576769383&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-3

Looks just like the down low muslim nigger!!