PDA

View Full Version : 16yo she nig kidnapped in Bronx by 4 dark men

jenkemfactory
12-18-2019, 04:49 PM
A young, 16 year old she nig was kidnapped by four dark complexed men.
Her mother was left behind.
The victim is described as 5'5" and 150 Lbs. Looks like a small cow.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/horrifying-footage-shows-16-old-172927535.html

jenkemfactory
12-18-2019, 04:54 PM
Nevermind.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/17/karol-sanchez-staged-her-own-kidnapping-police-sources/

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-18-2019, 05:03 PM
Please don't call these disgusting apes "men".

Nobody calls this animal (pics below) a "dark" "man":

Similary, this animal (pics below) and its mixed-blooded "brown" progeny (infesting Europe & America) should not be called "men":

jenkemfactory
12-18-2019, 05:36 PM
But we're the same species ....

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-18-2019, 06:30 PM

Do you know what "species" means? It's a Latin word meaning "kind or type", first introduced into common language by the deluded nigger-lover Carl Linnaeus. Unfortunately, most humans don't know the meaning of the words they are taught (indoctrinated with) in school.

An un-indoctrinated intelligent child of 8 could easily see that these 2 beings (see pics below) are not the same Kind or "species":

10486 10487

Just because some bestialist ape-fuckers have mated with groids and created "brown" mongrel groid abominations in America and Europe, it doesn't mean Humans and Groids are the same "kind" (aka "species"). If tomorrow libtards decided to legalize mating with Chimps and started calling them "humans" (and some mad scientist created a Humanzee), would that make Humans and Chimps the same "species"?

See what deluded "academics" believe:

https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/why-philosophers-say-chimps-have-to-be-considered-persons

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2003/05/chimps-belong-on-human-branch-of-family-tree-study-says/

Not very long ago, there were anti-bestiality laws in almost all American states (anti-miscegnation laws) and mating with nigger apes was looked upon with horror and utter disgust. But, thanks to centuries of persistent nigger-loving propaganda by deluded Christian Monogenists and Libtards, niggers are now called a "race" of "humans".

Shakespeare said:

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title."

And I say:

"What's in a name? niggers which are called a "race"
By any other name would still be wild apes;
So Niggers would, were they a different "species" call'd,
Retain that jungle-ape DNA which they owe
Without that title."

jenkemfactory
12-18-2019, 07:31 PM
Guys? Of course I don't mean niggers and humans are the same species.
Damn! Ruined my joke.

I'm kidding. Nobody should be mad.
Look. See? Here's a smile: ;);)

tweakstick
12-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Guys? Of course I don't mean niggers and humans are the same species.
Damn! Ruined my joke.

I'm kidding. Nobody should be mad.
Look. See? Here's a smile: ;);)

No probs Jenks. I assumed you were playing the sarcastic debbilz advocate.

LeeRoy Jenkums
12-21-2019, 02:28 AM

Humans are as biologically different from niggers as we are from chimpanzees and bonobos.

Buck Simian
12-21-2019, 06:59 AM
Getting back to the sow in the article, i am amazed she didnt pull a Jussie Smollett and claim it was 4 white maga hat wearing guys. Nobody wants to kidnap a nigger, not even another nigger.

haywood
12-21-2019, 02:12 PM
Getting back to the sow in the article, i am amazed she didnt pull a Jussie Smollett and claim it was 4 white maga hat wearing guys. Nobody wants to kidnap a nigger, not even another nigger.

Kinda like the Tawanna brawley hoax.

CreepyAssNigger
12-25-2019, 03:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cdumaGr.jpg

Groid_Rage
12-26-2019, 03:35 AM
Well, technically if their offspring are fertile,they are the same species
A wolf and a chihuahua can produce a fertile offspring, but a horse and a donkey can't
I liken niggers as some some normal pit bull off-breed, technically the same species but not like the rest of us

Sandy
12-28-2019, 06:15 PM
Well, technically if their offspring are fertile,they are the same species
A wolf and a chihuahua can produce a fertile offspring, but a horse and a donkey can't
I liken niggers as some some normal pit bull off-breed, technically the same species but not like the rest of us

Dogs at minimum are a subspecies of the canine species, but some consider it a distinct species in the same genus (canidae). Some animals in the same genus can interbreed, if they have the same number of chromosomes that are compatible, hence why niggers and humans are the same genus homo but (unfortunately) close enough species to interbreed.

Groid_Rage
12-28-2019, 07:11 PM
They might want it for illegal biological research
:because