PDA

View Full Version : 'Muslim Community Patrol' sandmonkeys threatened by nigger Bloods

Whitey Ford
12-18-2019, 01:26 AM
Bullying Muslim Community Patrol ‘officers’ get bullied back … by the BLOODS!
Monkey vs SandMonkey! Grab the popcorn!
https://i.imgur.com/KaNPIHJ.gif

“Officers” of New York’s Muslim Community Patrol & Services (MCP&S) became embroiled in a heated exchange with notoriously violent Blood gang members outside the Masjid Taqwa in Brooklyn, New York earlier this month.

MCP&S is a nonprofit security organization that drew nationwide attention last year after rolling out police-cruiser-like vehicles in New York City with the stated goal of enforcing Sharia law on Muslims and non-Muslims.

The Dec. 10 verbal altercation began in the evening when a teenage boy allegedly “disrespected” a Muslim woman outside the Brooklyn mosque on Fulton Street. The boy did not touch the woman, bystanders say, but did speak to her.

An MCP&S member, after hearing “disrespectful” words, grabbed the teen by the collar and threw him against the gate of the Masjid Taqwa. While the boy was pressed firmly against the fence, the MCP&S member held him by the neck and lectured him.

The rebuke caused the boy to complain to his father, a senior member of the local Bloods. The father rallied six other Blood members to join him at the Masjid Taqwa, where at least one Blood brandished a weapon.

“One of them was strapped,” a witness said of a Blood member who had a firearm. “He raised his jacket and flashed that gun. Those dudes came out there to shoot up that Masjid. The father, he wanted to mess that MCP officer up.”

https://christianaction.org/dont-miss-news/bullying-muslim-community-patrol-officers-get-bullied-back-by-the-bloods/

Bottle_of_Hate
12-18-2019, 10:08 AM
I wonder which "victim" class the MSM will choose on this one? Personally I hope they go to war with each other. Many will earn batwings and goat horns.

Rape Ape
12-18-2019, 01:37 PM
I wonder which "victim" class the MSM will choose on this one? Personally I hope they go to war with each other. Many will earn batwings and goat horns.

Goat horns. :lmao

Hopefully there will be more chimpouts like this. Watching the jungle niggers and the sand niggers kill each other will be good, wholesome entertainment.

:snack