PDA

View Full Version : "The Sound of Music" hasn't been niggerfied yet, so until then we'll be swamped with nigger commercials

Sandy
12-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Sandman Sr. started our family tradition of watching the yearly broadcast. Since I was old enough to remember, we watched it every year without fail, singing along because we were a very musical family ourselves. I still never miss a year, partly in wishing my dad were still around.

I do expect one of these days that niggers will be inserted with CGI or perhaps a refilmed scene. It'll start with one of the house servants, then the nuns, and finally the Mother Superior. Until then, it'll be one nigger commercial after another. If my dad were still around, could he barely stand it like I could last night? Niggers were in every commercial except one. Literally just one commercial didn't feature a nigger saving the day, jigaboo dancing, or just being vile. You expect American Idol to feature their last magic niggers being set up so one will be the pre-determined fake winner, Nivea trying to show a she-nig as "beautiful," and we've seen worse than Folgers showing a fat old buck with just a towel around its waist and sow-sized udders, while niggers, a spigger and a white woman sing about it being called "dad" by a new sow-in-law.

The worst were about as bad as we can get, though. They'd have made my dad throw a hammer into the TV. There was no mudsharking, to my big surprise, but Kohl's and Nissan are big participants in the new fad of fashionable oildrilling. A cuck gives jewelry to his sow, and a boy grows up to get the gift of a car from his she-rilla (with a niglette right behind).

Ignatow
12-17-2019, 03:53 AM
I've seen Sound of Music thousands of times. Always loved it, no niggers. Caught the tail end of it last night. I was waiting for it to conclude, until the American Idol plug came on. Niggers, Lionel Ritchie, sheboons, etc. Told my GF what happened, I don't want to see uglies this late. Then I ranted about how I'm so tired of that old turd Lionel. He's had his time in the sun, I can't stand seeing his vile ape face. A useless has-been. I was about to give up then the conclusion came.
Yes, the commercials always had a nigger in them. There may a be a remake soon, The Sound of Rap and sheeeit.

tweakstick
12-17-2019, 07:44 AM
Here you go Sandman!

Dough - I gots from stealin' cars
Rayz - Boss won't gibs me one at works
Me - Ebb' body lookeemeez
Fah - Too long to walks to works
So - I thinks I'll sells some crack
Lar - I dindu nuffins wrong!
T - NB got me locked up fo three
So bitch bring me my bail dough!

jenkemfactory
12-17-2019, 07:56 AM
Perhaps they'll make one: The Noise of Niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-17-2019, 10:11 AM
They will make a niggerized version for sure. Nothing is safe from the Hollywood nigger lovers. It won't be realistic though. Instead of rap it will be some evil YT blues. You know the " whoa o ooooooooooooooooooo" type shit. Maybe some jimmy crack corn.

Rape Ape
12-17-2019, 12:09 PM
The hills are alive with the sounds of gunfire.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
12-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Here you go Sandman!

:rofl

In the nigger version of the film, the groids aren't fleeing Germany, they're fleeing the Klan.

And unlike the original, they don't get away.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-17-2019, 07:55 PM

:lmao

Sandy
12-18-2019, 08:43 PM
Here you go Sandman!

:rofl

The ghetto's alive, with the sound of niggers. That crap they'll blast out, for a thousand years.

Sandy
12-21-2020, 04:38 PM
Last night's commercials were the worst yet.

New "Bachelor": it's a disgusting nigger buck! The commercial of course has to show it flapping lips with the mudsharks, all of whom can't wait to debase themselves.

"Call your Mother": an Kyra Sedgwick aging badly (I never found her good looking) finds muh dikk with a young nigger buck.

Walmart, of course niggers all over as the smart ones helping YT.

Rakuten: oildriller looks up from the couch as the sow brags about its great deals. I never cared for Rakuten. Very rare competitive prices, and even if you found a good deal, shipping was so slow.

Next commercial, whatever it was, I think about sail foams: two niggeresses, and a niggeress with its oildriller.

Ubrelvy: whichever one of the gorilla Williams niggers that was, you can't tell me those things aren't bucks.

Nissan: oildriller, fugly nigger sow, and is that the one with a niglet sitting in the back?

Volkswagen: family with white children and also niglets, ends with an oildriller and niggeress.

Xfinity: nigger elves. There are at least three different Comcast commercials this month with nigger elves.

New TV series: "Black Narcissus" is supposedly based on an old British novel, which was made into a decent 1947 Deborah Kerr movie. Of course this new version has a nigger nun at a Himalayan convent.

New Disney movie: "Soul"

Coon Club Road
12-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Here you go Sandman!

Dough - I gots from stealin' cars...

Good shit Tweak!

haywood
12-24-2020, 09:21 AM
Here you go Sandman!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME, Tweak!!

CoonsЯus
12-24-2020, 09:47 AM
I'm sure it will not be long before the stupid shits at Hollyspook make a black version of the SOM. I quit watching movies and TV a long time ago due to the nigger infections.

Jim Crow
12-24-2020, 11:02 PM
All I can say is” turn off your TVs”.That’s what I did.

Ignatow
12-25-2020, 04:21 AM
I vaguely remember someone saying here before, "The hills are alive, with the sound of muh-dikk...".
Gives me a hearty laugh.

IseDaDiva
12-25-2020, 11:25 AM
I'm sure it will not be long before the stupid shits at Hollyspook make a black version of the SOM. I quit watching movies and TV a long time ago due to the nigger infections.

Of course they will. They did it to the "Wizard of Oz".

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 12:12 PM
I’m fucking pissed off, because I found out that Charles dickens “a Christmas Carol“ was indeed niggered. Bob Cratchit is an oil driller in the FX version. And his kids are zebra beasts!Fucking disgusting!