PDA

View Full Version : Aging mudshark to marry death row prison nig who sliced up his muh dik to look like a snake

Whitey Ford
12-16-2019, 02:45 PM
Woman To Marry Serial Killer On Death Row Who Sliced His Own Penis

https://i.imgur.com/YKvVIWW.jpg

A 46-year-old Texas woman Dawn Arguello is reportedly planning to marry a 35-year-old four-time killer Nikko Jenkins,

According to a report by the Omaha World-Herald published last weekend, Arguelo fell for Jenkins while volunteering for an inmate advocacy group.

Jenkins was sentenced to death for killing four people during an eight-day shooting spree in Nebraska back in August 2013.

The convicted killer went on the shooting spree less than two weeks after he was released from prison for a separate spate of carjackings.

While unbothered about his dark past, Arguello is annoyed that he has tattooed her name, ‘Dawn’ on his head.

‘I was very [ticked] off that he did that – he doesn’t need to be self-mutilating like that,’ she stated.

It is noteworthy that Jenkins has made a habit of tattooing and self-mutilating his body while in prison.

In 2015, he carved ‘666’ into his forehead. However, he used a mirror and the numbers came out backwards.

Also, he once sliced through his tongue and penis to make them resemble snakes as homage to the Egyptian serpent God Apophis that he says he worships.

He is reported to have then smeared the blood over his cell walls and reportedly carried out some of his mutilations to claim insanity at trial.

https://guardian.ng/life/whatsnew/woman-to-marry-convicted-killer-on-death-row-who-sliced-his-own-penis/

jenkemfactory
12-17-2019, 08:04 AM
I see this guy has high intelligence. The whore selected the right mutt.

IseDaDiva
12-17-2019, 06:41 PM
According to a report by the Omaha World-Herald published last weekend, Arguelo fell for Jenkins while volunteering for an inmate advocacy group.

Well, yeah - who wouldn't?

It is noteworthy that Jenkins has made a habit of tattooing and self-mutilating his body while in prison.

In 2015, he carved ‘666’ into his forehead. However, he used a mirror and the numbers came out backwards.

"Oh, how I love that man of mine. "