PDA

View Full Version : Nigger teacher tells niglets to skip school after students say somethig racist!

Whitey Ford
12-16-2019, 02:35 PM
Nigger 'teacher encouraging truancy!
Moment black teacher tells hundreds of cheering students to boycott their Manhattan high school after white Jewish girl was overheard making 'racist remarks' in private meeting with guidance counselors

https://i.imgur.com/MvV8yAg.jpg

Hundreds of students staged a protest Friday at Beacon High School in NYC
The protest was in response to a black student's claim that he overheard a white Jewish peer make 'racist remarks' in a meeting with college guidance counselors
One student posted a video on Instagram in which a black teacher, who identified himself as 'Mr Green', is heard addressing the raucous crowd
He asked all students to boycott school on Monday to 'show solidarity for the support of not just students of color but all students at Beacon'
'Until the demands are met, students are not to return to school,' he said
City officials were inundated with complaints about Green from critics who say he inflamed racial tensions and encouraged student insubordination
It is unclear what action has been taken in response to Green's comments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7795843/Moment-black-teacher-tells-cheering-students-boycott-Manhattan-high-school-racism-incident.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

CreepyAssNigger
12-16-2019, 03:26 PM
At first I felt mildly outraged, but then I felt happy.

If niggers want to stop attending school, good for them. Niggers don't belong in school anyway.

Rape Ape
12-16-2019, 04:25 PM
Maybe the humans will be able to learn something for once without all of the chimps swinging around from the rafters.

tweakstick
12-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Dat'll showz dem honkey debbilz!!!

It'll be like early Christmas for the Jews!

Hell, take the rest of the year off and maybe someone can learn something in school (as long as the nigger teachers play hooky as well).

White Orchid
12-16-2019, 08:47 PM
:nfl

Niggers don't belong in same schools as human students anyway.

BigJigger
12-16-2019, 08:55 PM
Lol now the human kids know how to get the niggers to fuck off for the day

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Sandy
12-16-2019, 10:21 PM
At first I felt mildly outraged, but then I felt happy.

If niggers want to stop attending school, good for them. Niggers don't belong in school anyway.

Absolutely, there's nothing better than niggers not disrupting classes, and arranging drug/pimp deals elsewhere. Niggers often skip class anyway, to the benefit of everyone else. When I was a new teacher and the school couldn't get a sub, rookies like me drew straws to see who'd lose a prep period to fill in. I had a real Toby that thought it would sneak out in the middle of class, and I was glad it did. It meant the rest of us could get work done.

Groid_Rage
12-17-2019, 01:20 PM
Maybe the humans will be able to learn something for once without all of the chimps swinging around from the rafters.

My thoughts too

Groid_Rage
12-17-2019, 01:22 PM
But it's fine when nigger "students" abuse and attack whites, Jews, Chinese and other students. But we have to put their worthless diseased skanky asses on an altar.
:fume :nfl
There was already nigger bs going on there because that is a selective school and the libturds were striking because the school is 45% white, which meant that it is "rayshist" since it isn't a typical nigger infested crime and ignorance factory like the rest . See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgZ_LD_hp2k