PDA

View Full Version : Aging has-been roastie Madonna has new pet muh dik nigger Ahlamalik

Whitey Ford
12-16-2019, 01:56 PM
Revealed: Madonna's new 'boyfriend' is US dancer, 25, who has travelled the world with the 61-year-old pop star, has a Navy veteran father, used to sell $5 dance lessons and hopes to 'change the world through art'

https://i.imgur.com/A79Pd7X.jpg

Ahlamalik Williams has been spotted with 61-year-old Madonna several times in recent months, including one occasion when she twerked in his lap - fuelling rumours that they are a couple.

On Saturday they appeared to confirm it when they were pictured cosying up on a hotel balcony in Miami.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796949/Who-Madonnas-new-dancer-boyfriend-Ahlamalik-Williams.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Mentat of House Atreides
12-16-2019, 02:04 PM
Damn, Madonna is so nasty!

Rape Ape
12-16-2019, 04:19 PM
What? Did her previous pet ape die of AIDS or something? I wouldn't know, as I don't pay attention to that whore.
:mudshark

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-16-2019, 05:39 PM
"Roastie" :lol

IseDaDiva
12-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Seems even some niggers don't want her if they have money of their own. Remember Nasty Grandma planting a big wet one on nigger Drake? I guess she can get a nigger if she pays for one. Isn't that like slavery?
What a vile slag she's become.

https://i.imgur.com/yHcq7my.jpg

MineEvolved
12-16-2019, 06:08 PM
I don't normally comment on the aging process, but jfc, she looks like she'd be right at home in the doorway of a broken down double-wide waiting on her govt. check.

tweakstick
12-16-2019, 06:30 PM
I don't normally comment on the aging process, but jfc, she looks like she'd be right at home in the doorway of a broken down double-wide waiting on her govt. check.

Humans are like cars in that respect. It's not about the age so much as it is about mileage and how well they've been maintained. A single owner car, properly maintained and driven by a human, can last for many years. Once you sell that car to a nigger, it's all downhill from there.

Damn, she's been rode hard and put away wet so many times, I'm surprised she can still walk.

IseDaDiva
12-16-2019, 07:26 PM
She's got so many fillers in her face you could use it to mud some drywall.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-16-2019, 08:22 PM
Humans are like cars in that respect. It's not about the age so much as it is about mileage and how well they've been maintained. A single owner car, properly maintained and driven by a human, can last for many years. Once you sell that car to a nigger, it's all downhill from there.

Damn, she's been rode hard and put away wet so many times, I'm surprised she can still walk.

I don't think she has had an oil change or ever had her belts and hoses looked at. We are probably looking at several million miles at least. It is amazing that thing is still on the road. But quite dangerous like any jalopy that doesn't have brakes, only has one gear left, and has to be pop started every morning.

White Orchid
12-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Once a whore, always a whore.

61? Maybe in dog years.

Sandy
12-16-2019, 10:27 PM
Seems even some niggers don't want her if they have money of their own. Remember Nasty Grandma planting a big wet one on nigger Drake? I guess she can get a nigger if she pays for one. Isn't that like slavery?
What a vile slag she's become.

I don't remember it and hope I never will after seeing it!

IseDaDiva
12-16-2019, 10:59 PM
I don't remember it and hope I never will after seeing it!

There's a video of the whole performance I can link if you like. :lol

Sandy
12-17-2019, 12:16 AM

You can link, I just won't click!

Cracka Jack
12-17-2019, 07:59 AM
I can't wait til she achieves complete diversity, Nicole Brown style. Bound to happen. Then she can enjoy rotting in Hell forever for the damage she inflicted on a generation of young white girls.

White Orchid
12-17-2019, 12:06 PM

No thanks!

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/what-has-been-seen-cant-be-unseen-meme-18.jpg

eyeznteef
12-18-2019, 04:56 AM
I can't wait til she achieves complete diversity, Nicole Brown style. Bound to happen. Then she can enjoy rotting in Hell forever for the damage she inflicted on a generation of young white girls.

I see some cultural enrichment in that thing's near future. She's aging about as well as Hillary Clinton.