PDA

View Full Version : Missing niglet alerts

Unregistered
12-15-2019, 08:28 PM
I've recently had to upgrade my cellular phone, reluctantly, and there is an "Emergency" app on it that goes off like a siren when there is a severe weather alert, missing child, etc. I don't think there is a way to turn it off, at least I haven't figured that out yet.

Anyway, since I've had the stupid thing, that "emergency alert" has gone off more than I can count, sometimes more than twice a day, and it's always been for a missing 'child', and you guessed it, EVERY time, that 'child' has been a niglet. Today alone there was one alert, also on television, for not one, but 2 missing niglets, with so vague a description that it just goes to show that the mammy does not look after the spawn... i.e. - "Black hair, brown eyes and THOUGHT to be wearing a grey OR red hoodie..." Mammy?! Can't you remember what you put on little Scarecrowkeisha dis mo'nin???!!!

Yes, these services provide a service to the community, but it seems like niggers should be held accountable for misuse of the system just like they would for misuse of 911.
Am I wrong here, or does it seem like mammy gets drunk and blacks out, and when she comes to, little Bonquiqui be missin', so let's alert the entire state.

IseDaDiva
12-15-2019, 10:17 PM
Am I wrong here, or does it seem like mammy gets drunk and blacks out, and when she comes to, little Bonquiqui be missin', so let's alert the entire state.

Seems that way. Mammy be out whoring, drugging and drinking, leaving the niglets alone or somewhere and after she staggers home, can't remember where she left which niglet. Typical nigger parenting skills.

MineEvolved
12-16-2019, 01:08 AM
You should be able to filter by the race, like a dating app.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-16-2019, 08:35 AM
You can disable these alerts now on both iOS and Android. As soon as they made so you could I disabled them. I used to just leave my phone on silent at night because of these.

I remember the first time I got an amber alert at about 3am. I had never heard that sound on my phone before and it sounded like a smoke alarm on steroids. I leapt out of bed like day 1 of bootcamp looking for my clothes only to realize it was my phone buzzing on my nightstand.

AFN_Weasel
12-19-2019, 10:04 PM
I don't know why anyone would care about any missing niglet - I sure don't. The more the merrier, and hopefully they're never found.

CreepyAssNigger
12-20-2019, 10:09 AM
Niglets should be chipped at birth with GPS tracking devices.

Now I know there are some here that say missing niglets are nothing to worry about, but think about it like this:

Suppose 99.999% of the nigger population has been wiped out, but a handful of groids survived whatever plague hit them. Those 5 niggers could, in theory, repopulate the nigger population within a century or two.

If every sheboon had 10 niglets, and every nigger buck fathered at least 50 bastards (possibly with humans *barf*), and they started breeding at the age of 12, that could be a serious problem in a short amount of time.

It is important to be able to account for ALL unwanted niggers.

Buck Simian
12-21-2019, 06:50 AM
We need Emergency Nigger Alerts on our phones that will warn us when one of the bastards come within 500 feet of a human or human property.

haywood
12-21-2019, 02:28 PM
I don't know why anyone would care about any missing niglet - I sure don't. The more the merrier, and hopefully they're never found.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 09:37 AM
I remember a few years ago in gas stations across the state, the little screen that is on each gas pump kept displaying an alert for a missing sprog. It had a photo of the repulsive little groidling which obviously had severe fetal alcohol syndrome along with its name: A'Millionaire Jenkins.

I hope that fucking kid died and that's why they stopped showing the notice.

Rape Ape
12-24-2019, 03:36 PM
Every time I get one of these missing niglet alerts, I hope to myself that the Bat Fairy is working diligently to find it.
:traybat