PDA

View Full Version : Foreign sandnigger Uni student makes list of who to kill before leaving the US

Whitey Ford
12-15-2019, 06:33 PM
Saudi student at the University of New Mexico charged with illegally possessing handgun, FBI says
https://i.imgur.com/gT4ol5g.jpg

A Saudi Arabian student enrolled at the University of New Mexico's school of engineering was charged Friday with illegally possessing a firearm after a search of his Albuquerque residence found a .380-caliber Cobra handgun, according to federal court documents.

Hassan Alquahtani, 28, was scheduled to get his diploma from the university on Saturday before going to Disneyland to celebrate with his family, according to the Albuquerque Journal.

Alqahtani turned himself in to authorities on Friday afternoon, where he appeared before Judge Karen Molzen who ordered him to be held through the weekend. A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Mexico told NBC News that "Alqahtani is not currently charged with anything other than possession of a firearm. I cannot confirm or deny an ongoing investigation of any other conduct."

Assistant U.S. Attorney George Kraehe argued that Alqahtani should stay in custody because the list included UNM professors, according to the Albuquerque Journal. The list wasn't included in the complaint and it's not clear which professors were on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudi-student-university-new-mexico-charged-illegally-possessing-gun-hit-list-fbi-says

Rape Ape
12-15-2019, 06:47 PM
My home town. No surprises either. UNM is a libtarded, "diverse", fuxxated leftist shithole. "Breaking Bad" isn't entirely made up in these parts. There are a lot of lowlifes, and an increasing number of actual niggers, from what I've observed the last few years. It leaves me wondering who is importing all of these shitskin and asslifter undesirables. Unfortunately, there are lot of vegan dying-of-aids-looking ultra-leftist granola types, especially in and around the UNM area.