PDA

View Full Version : Stony Brook University basketball nigger raped a minor

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-15-2019, 11:56 AM

A Niggerus Basketballensis from Stony Brook University’s basketball team was charged Wednesday with the rape of a minor (the victim's kind unknown.

Mixed-blooded groid abomination Blair Mendy, a sophomore from San Jose, California, was charged with third-degree rape, sexual misconduct and endangering the welfare of a minor, said university police Chief Robert J. Lenahan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207224/Stony-Brook-basketball-player-22-charged-rape.html

Rape Ape
12-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Not only a filthy subhuman rape ape, but a fucking chomo as well.
:fume:kkk

And I still LOL every time I see that A. Wyatt Mann image of a nigger. It's one of the most accurate depictions of the species I've ever seen. :lmao

eyeznteef
12-15-2019, 03:02 PM
Meanwhile at real schools with ice hockey teams and barely any affirmative action niggers, no rapes. Funny that.

Sandy
12-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Thread title edited. Let's take it easy on bix nood in thread titles, and keep it to the post body.

Sandy
12-15-2019, 07:07 PM
Mendy's father, Augustus Mendy, said that he can't believe the charges, adding that his son was 'raised very well'.

'I find it very incredible to believe,' Mendy, a banker in Palo Alto, California, told Newsday. 'I taught him to be a gentleman, treat ladies well. I always taught him to make the right choice.'

Dindu nuffins, of course. I've gotten e-mails from that buck pappy before. It says it needs my help to get $500 million out of its African country...

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-16-2019, 12:54 PM
My boy dindu nuffin, Mendy, a banker in Palo Alto, California, told Newsday.

Fixed it.

jenkemfactory
12-16-2019, 01:14 PM
His father said he could not believe the charges. I cannot believe he knows his father.