PDA

View Full Version : "Researchers" prove that Anti-White discrimination doesn't exist but niggers still experience racisms

Whitey Ford
12-12-2019, 08:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fvWWAic.gif

Researchers have punctured right-wing claims that a wave of "racism against white people" has coincided with efforts to prevent discrimination against blacks.

A study published in Nature Human Behaviour compared perceptions of racial discrimination in "societies that supposedly favour non-white people" and found that white people consistently experienced far less discrimination than black people, despite the influence of far-right groups and increasingly polarised political views that have argued civil rights progress has eliminated rights for others.

Gordon Hodson and Megan Earle from Canada's Brock University Department of Psychology concluded that civil rights improvements "do not seem to coincide with disadvantages for white people".

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-believe-white-people-experience-213101042.html

CreepyAssNigger
12-12-2019, 11:20 PM
I am making the argument that legalizing slavery in the USA, getting rid of Jim Crow laws, and legalizing miscegenation has all contributed to making life more difficult for whites, and possibly also other humans.

Here is a good example: name your favorite fast food restaurant. Now tell me if you are willing to pay a premium price for that food now that you know that a nigger has probably touched it.

Or think about how we used to call coloreds "niggers," and niggers would for the most part know their place and shuffle off? Now when you call those things niggers there's an actual risk of them chimping the fuck out and attacking you.

Now imagine that you live in an American state that has banned abortion. Your daughter has decided to rebel against you by having interspecies sex with a nigger. Now she is pregnant. You must allow that THING to be born, and you must also accept that one of your descendants is now a nigger. I can keep going, but you get the point.

And then, as we all remember, there was the #blacklivesmatter movement which inspired niggers all over the USA to riot, loot, steal, rape, and MURDER. This is the exact opposite of what Martin Luther King Junior wanted for niggerkind. MLK wanted niggers to get abortions and SUBMIT to their human masters. Niggers are fucking everything up.

The worst nigger related event in recent memory involved putting a Kenyan sand nigger into the White House. I just don't... it goes against everything that is sane. And if that nigger had a son, it would look like Trayvon Martin and it would have affordable health care.

haywood
12-13-2019, 12:31 AM
I am making the argument that legalizing slavery in the USA, getting rid of Jim Crow laws, and legalizing miscegenation has all contributed to making life more difficult for whites, and possibly also other humans.

Here is a good example: name your favorite fast food restaurant. Now tell me if you are willing to pay a premium price for that food now that you know that a nigger has probably touched it.

Or think about how we used to call coloreds "niggers," and niggers would for the most part know their place and shuffle off? Now when you call those things niggers there's an actual risk of them chimping the fuck out and attacking you.

Now imagine that you live in an American state that has banned abortion. Your daughter has decided to rebel against you by having interspecies sex with a nigger. Now she is pregnant. You must allow that THING to be born, and you must also accept that one of your descendants is now a nigger. I can keep going, but you get the point.

And then, as we all remember, there was the #blacklivesmatter movement which inspired niggers all over the USA to riot, loot, steal, rape, and MURDER. This is the exact opposite of what Martin Luther King Junior wanted for niggerkind. MLK wanted niggers to get abortions and SUBMIT to their human masters. Niggers are fucking everything up.

The worst nigger related event in recent memory involved putting a Kenyan sand nigger into the White House. I just don't... it goes against everything that is sane. And if that nigger had a son, it would look like Trayvon Martin and it would have affordable health care.

SAD but true!!

tweakstick
12-13-2019, 02:01 AM
...it would look like Trayvon Martin and it would have affordable health care.

Funny because by the time o'bammy said that, Trayboon Mahh-inn looked a few pints low and turned a grayer shade of nigger black - so... I guess he should have adopted a nigger boy to go along with those two sheniggs that he and Michael picked up in Indonesia. Then there would be 2 less teenigs in the world.

It's a good thing that the best healthcare on the planet couldn't have dug that hollow point out of that t-nig's black as coal heart.