PDA

View Full Version : Italy: Italianos dressed as Krampus fetch nigger invaders a festive Holiday ass kicking!

Whitey Ford
12-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Brings a tear to my eye. Merry Christmas Italia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74SJkbkDCsI

Whitey Ford
12-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Here's a better version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13W_aQmorY

Mentat of House Atreides
12-11-2019, 09:35 AM
That's how it should be done, street by street, block by block...

Rape Ape
12-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Brings a tear to my eye. Merry Christmas Italia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74SJkbkDCsI

:rofl

Now that's some Holiday Spirit I could totally get into! Hopefully this tradition spreads.

:unigger:whip

IseDaDiva
12-11-2019, 12:26 PM
1:31 Merry Christmas, nigger. :lol

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Nice to see the vibrant diversity is not welcomed everywhere.

Odin's balls
12-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Well, that has cheered me up no end. :)

CreepyAssNigger
12-11-2019, 06:12 PM
That will teach those oildrillers and coalburners in Italy a lesson!

LMFAO!!!

Cracka Jack
12-11-2019, 10:17 PM
They don't have baseball bats or golf clubs in Italy? Shame....

Sandy
12-14-2019, 12:16 AM
They don't have baseball bats or golf clubs in Italy? Shame....

What are they using? The weapons can't be that sturdy, if the niggers are running away like they're being hit with pool straws.

MineEvolved
12-14-2019, 09:21 AM
What are they using? The weapons can't be that sturdy, if the niggers are running away like they're being hit with pool straws.

I was thinking the same thing, that much strenuous cardio should result in a more satisfactory outcome.

Guitarslinger19
12-14-2019, 08:10 PM
Looks like a tradition that needs to cross over to the states.

IseDaDiva
12-15-2019, 12:09 AM

I just looked it up. Seems only whips are used. They really to upgrade to something more heavy-duty. Niggers are way too used to whips.

tweakstick
12-15-2019, 12:54 AM
I just looked it up. Seems only whips are used. They really to upgrade to something more heavy-duty. Niggers are way too used to whips.

I don't know about that Diva, It seemed to work pretty well for a few hundred years. Longer than that if you go back to Egyptian times (the real 'gypshunz not the kaangs an sheeit version).

The good thing about leather reconditioning is that no permanent damage was done to the farm equipment. You just had to wait a little while for the new paint to dry.

IseDaDiva
12-15-2019, 11:12 AM
I don't know about that Diva, It seemed to work pretty well for a few hundred years. Longer than that if you go back to Egyptian times (the real 'gypshunz not the kaangs an sheeit version).

The good thing about leather reconditioning is that no permanent damage was done to the farm equipment. You just had to wait a little while for the new paint to dry.

:lol Exactly, but I don't know if that is a desirable result when dealing with packs of feral, predatory and parasitic invaders.