PDA

View Full Version : Niggers can now get a t-shirt that smells like KFC

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-08-2019, 02:36 PM
American clothes store Kentucky For Kentucky is selling a gravy-stained t-shirt with the word "gravy" emblazoned on the front.

Each £38 t-shirt is soaked in KFC's famous gravy for 24 hours prior to its smelly arrival. The t-shirt's are soaked in KFC's condiment.

Niggers can now bring the smell of KFC to public transport, the office and many other public places without buying KFC's chigguns.

The t-shirts are made by Coleman Larkin, the same "artist" who preserved horse poo from the Kentucky Derby in little jars and is now selling them for £152 each.

"I'm all about that sauce." Larkin says. "I wanted to create a wearable work of "art" for all the other sauce kings and kweens out there living that grimey sauce life. I see you and I appreciate your struggle."

The initial run of the t-shirts has sold out in most sizes.

https://www.aol.co.uk/living/2019/12/07/kfc-lovers-can-now-buy-a-t-shirt-that-smells-like-the-fast-food/

Rape Ape
12-08-2019, 02:39 PM
As if their body rags don't already smell like KFC 100% of the time anyhow. :lmao
:kfc

CreepyAssNigger
12-08-2019, 05:55 PM
I used to enjoy KFC's gravy.

Now every time I smell it, I will be associating that smell with niggers.

KFC actually does have some decent food. Their reputation has mostly been tarnished by their nigger customers, though. An all human KFC with only human customers would be okay.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Should give 'em shirts that smell like shit, that'll should cancel out the nigger's shit smell and give whites a respite from their foul body odor!