PDA

View Full Version : Alabama police officer, father of 5, shot dead, by LaJeromeny Latez Brown, during a drug bust 41 years after his cop father was also killed in the line of duty

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Alabama police officer Billy Clardy III was killed during a drug enforcement operation. His father was also an officer with the Huntsville Police Department who died in the line of duty.

Billy was shot in the heart Friday during a task force operation after investigators learned about the delivery of a large amount of drugs. Pavement ape LaJeromeny Latez Brown has been charged with capital murder in the shooting.

Clardy, a married father of five, was the son of Huntsville police officer Billy Clardy Jr, who died in the line of duty in 1978.

The younger Clardy was a STAC agent, working on the multi-jurisdictional federal drug task force led by the Huntsville Police Department. He joined the Huntsville police force in 2005 after serving in the military and as a law enforcement officer in other agencies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7767595/Slain-Alabama-officers-father-died-line-duty.html

RIP Billy Cardy III

https://www.facebook.com/tabitha.cornish/posts/2796530543744217

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 11:13 AM

Bottle_of_Hate
12-08-2019, 03:09 PM
This is why cops shoot at the very instant a threat is detected. Niggers. Once again if the cop had ventilated that nigger we would be hearing about how racist it was.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-08-2019, 04:13 PM
This is why cops shoot at the very instant a threat is detected. Niggers. Once again if the cop had ventilated that nigger we would be hearing about how racist it was.

So true.

MineEvolved
12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Been a glut of cop slayings in recent weeks. Shit's getting out of hand, folks...

IseDaDiva
12-08-2019, 07:55 PM
The suspect, Brown, has a lengthy criminal record including charges for aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary, aggravated kidnapping, and impersonating a police officer, and firearms charges.

Yet, LaJeromeny was still out knuckling around and given the opportunity to murder a worthwhile human being. Couldn't keep him locked up. That might be RAYCISS. Who is going to opt to be a police officer these days, when they are spending all their time wrangling catch-and-release niggers, who eventually are allowed to murder them?

I need to stop reading this stuff. It's making me crazy.

I like how the UK news blares all these stories, I guess hoping it will take the spotlight off them where Africoons and muzzies run wild, hacking and raping and bombing their citizens.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Killer-Ape's mammy says its buck-sprog is a "gooot boy"

Groid-factory sow Alma Jean Applebet, told AL.com in a phone interview its sprog should be presumed innocent until it has a chance to stand trial.

“I really don’t think my son would kill a police officer,” Applebet said. “He’s been a good son. Not to say he’s perfect, but he’s not the person who they portray him to be in the newspaper."

https://whnt.com/2019/12/09/suspects-mother-speaks-out-after-huntsville-officer-slain/

Just another pavement ape muh-boy-dindu-nuffinz...... :eyeroll

tweakstick
12-09-2019, 11:37 AM
...he’s not the person who they portray him to be in the newspaper.
Just another pavement ape muh-boy-dindu-nuffinz...... :eyeroll

I doubt this felon factory can read anything much less a paper and sure as shit doesn't subscribe to one.