PDA

View Full Version : Sandnigger "student" stabbed to death by groid gang after being mugged for his blingy Rolex watch

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Omani "student" Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Araimi was set upon and killed by a groid gang in west London.

The rich sandnigger was walking home from a restaurant in Knightsbridge, London, when it was jumped by a gang of masked pavement apes demanding its luxury watch, believed to be a Rolex.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7764807/Harrods-murder-victim-Omani-student-26.html

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Nice to see those 2 sub-human species deleting each other, keep up the good work you filthy savages.

:thumb

I thoroughly enjoy reading news about London's current knife crime epidemic. :snack :snack :snack

Almost all of the knife attackers and stabbing victims are niggers and sandniggers

Ignatow
12-07-2019, 03:07 AM
Go right ahead, Pakis, Saudis, all camel niggers, show off your wealth. Your pet slaves will be sure to repay your kindness and extravagance.

God I hate niggers and sandniggers.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-07-2019, 09:16 AM
A world without either of these nigger species would be heaven!

Sandy
12-07-2019, 08:58 PM
believed to be a Rolex

And the funny part is...guaranteed it's a fake! :lol

Serpents reign
12-07-2019, 10:19 PM
How's that multiculturalism working out in London. The Muslims had pretty much have taken over over the city as well as the niggers. It's nice to see them both kill each other though. I just want to sit back and relax and eat some popcorn while this happens. It is very interesting as well as entertaining to see them kill each other hopefully this breaks out into a civil war I want the world could just point and laugh at them both.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-08-2019, 05:34 AM
A world without both of these nigger species and degenerate Libtards would be heaven!

There, I fixed and completed that sentence for you. :thumb