PDA

View Full Version : Brainwashing kindergarten "teachers" bus the entire class to adoption hearing of 5-year-old groid

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-06-2019, 05:51 PM
:homer :migraine :lies :niggerlover

A Michigan incipient rape-ape named Michael Clark Jr. had crowd of "supporters" at it adoption hearing this week – its kindergarten classmates from Wealthy Elementary in East Grand Rapids. The unsuspecting children held up "hearts on sticks", given to them by their Libtard, brainwashing and child-abusing "teachers", to celebrate their groid classmate’s big day.

Virtue-signalling Liberal shit-heads Andrea Melvin and Dave Eaton became Michael’s foster parents about a year ago. On Thursday, they became the little rape-ape's forever parents (untill the day they get muh-diked, shot, or stabbed to death by their adopted ape).

https://fox40.com/2019/12/05/michigan-boys-kindergarten-class-shows-up-to-support-him-at-adoption-hearing/

Buck Simian
12-06-2019, 06:31 PM
People, i am 50 years old. I never settled down and got married. I never had kids. I like kids, sometimes i feel a bit sad that more than likely at this point i will never be a parent. But still there is no way in HELL i would ever consider adopting a nigger. That is just insanity beyond belief.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 11:30 AM
If my unsuspecting grandchildren were shipped off to a freak show like this one, I can guarantee the offending teacher, school, and school board wouldn't have a dime after my daughter and son-in-law got done suing their liberal, nigger loving, nigger coddling asses!

White Orchid
12-08-2019, 02:11 PM
If my unsuspecting grandchildren were shipped off to a freak show like this one, I can guarantee the offending teacher, school, and school board wouldn't have a dime after my daughter and son-in-law got done suing their liberal, nigger loving, nigger coddling asses!

Same here, JFC. People have lost their damn minds. Whatever happened to a good old field trip to the museum?

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Same here, JFC. People have lost their damn minds. Whatever happened to a good old field trip to the museum?

NFS!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-08-2019, 02:21 PM

Museums, libraries, Science fairs (etc) "beez reisyss" because there are NO artefacts, gadgets, and inventions made or books written by groids in the entire history of this planet. So, human children are banned from learning and improving themselves in order to make them totally "equal" with their pavement ape classmates.