PDA

View Full Version : Racist hair dyes and straighteners gives niggers much higher breast cancer rates than white women

Sandy
12-06-2019, 04:58 PM
A new study from the National Institutes of Health finds that women who use permanent hair dye and chemical hair straighteners are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer — and the risk is particularly high for black women.

The study, published on Dec. 4 in the International Journal of Cancer, looked at hair product use over a 12-month period in more than 46,000 women ages 35-74 — all of whom have a sister diagnosed with breast cancer. The researchers found that permanent hair dye use in black women was associated with a 45 percent higher risk of breast cancer, while white women had a 7 percent higher risk, according to the study.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/study-links-permanent-hair-dye-to-increased-risk-of-breast-cancer-particularly-among-black-women-211924498.html

This is too good. Niggers ook "Black be beautiful!" but use all these chemicals to make their hair look human, and what did it get them?

I mentioned in another thread that a local supermarket's been trying to get rid of its nigger hair straighteners, and all these weeks later, they're still there on the clearance shelf.

CreepyAssNigger
12-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Niggers need to accept that they will never be beautiful.

Niggers will always be ugly, and they should just embrace that fact.

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 10:21 PM
Breast Cancer linked to Hair Dye and Hair Straightener
https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg

A new study from the National Institutes of Health finds that women who use permanent hair dye and chemical hair straighteners are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer — and the risk is particularly high for black women.

She boons better beware!

The study, published on Dec. 4 in the International Journal of Cancer, looked at hair product use over a 12-month period in more than 46,000 women ages 35-74 — all of whom have a sister diagnosed with breast cancer. The researchers found that permanent hair dye use in black women was associated with a 45 percent higher risk of breast cancer, while white women had a 7 percent higher risk, according to the study.

Using these hair dyes more frequently upped that risk: Black women using permanent hair dye every five to eight weeks or more was associated with a 60 percent higher risk of breast cancer, compared to an 8 percent increased risk for white women.

45% risk for she boons, but only 7% for human women. Damn, that hair straightener really is rayciissss!

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/breast-cancer-linked-to-hair-dye-and-hair-straightener/

BigJigger
12-08-2019, 03:46 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/study-links-permanent-hair-dye-to-increased-risk-of-breast-cancer-particularly-among-black-women-211924498.html

This is too good. Niggers ook "Black be beautiful!" but use all these chemicals to make their hair look human, and what did it get them?

I mentioned in another thread that a local supermarket's been trying to get rid of its nigger hair straighteners, and all these weeks later, they're still there on the clearance shelf.You did. You mentioned how nigger hair products were on clearance sale. I remember reading it.

Considering the latest findings, would it be wrong to say we should donate these to sheboons? Maybe we could start up an altruistic go fund me to donate these very products directly to sheboons. It's a win win situation

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Black women using permanent hair dye every five to eight weeks or more was associated with a 60 percent higher risk of breast cancer, compared to an 8 percent increased risk for white women.

This is probably the only thing niggers best whites at! Good for them!

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Dammit, don't tell me this might be the end of Tumble Weaves :lol

Click on the gif

Ewwww! That's just nasty!

White Orchid
12-08-2019, 02:08 PM
This is what happens when sheboons try to look like humans. Weaves on a sheboon is still a sheboon.

Dammit, don't tell me this might be the end of Tumble Weaves :lol

Click on the gif

Dude come on. Some people were eating lunch. :lol

Odin's balls
12-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Hang on. Did anyone notice the proto hominid with it's lip around a niglet's head?

Just, why?

:hurl

CreepyAssNigger
12-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Why do sheboons hate white people so much, and yet they want so hard to have beautiful human hair like our human women do?