PDA

View Full Version : American Life Expectancy Dropping Dramatically Thanks To White Working Class Male Suicides

Whitey Ford
12-06-2019, 12:38 AM
After increasing for decades, American life expectancy is now facing an alarming decline thanks mainly to suicides of white working age men.

As we discuss in the video below, the only demographic group that has seen a dramatic rise in suicides and “deaths of despair” is white, middle aged, working class men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1dNtDEA00&feature=emb_logo

Despite this, the media and the culture still relentlessly blames that same demographic for both historical and contemporary societal ills, de-legitimizing their trauma under the rubric of “white privilege.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/american-life-expectancy-dropping-dramatically-thanks-white-working-class-male-suicides?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedg e+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+fo r+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Bottle_of_Hate
12-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Just wait until the millenial generation starts to hit middle age. Then you will see a spike in suicide.

CreepyAssNigger
12-06-2019, 12:11 PM
To be fair, if I had voted for Barack Obama, or was an oildriller, I would probably kill myself.

I think I know exactly where those suicide numbers are coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8

Serpents reign
12-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Honestly the fact that my country is being destroyed from the inside out. The fact that my race is going extinct. The fact that we live in a society that only values sex and money and where niggers are considered gods. It makes me Ponder whether or not I have a future for myself here. Me being a loner and a millennial with no future I sometimes Ponder whether or not I should take my own life. All I can do is keep fighting for what I believe in I can make a better world.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Just wait until the millenial generation starts to hit middle age. Then you will see a spike in suicide.

It's just too bad I won't be around to see that!

Honestly the fact that my country is being destroyed from the inside out. The fact that my race is going extinct. The fact that we live in a society that only values sex and money and where niggers are considered gods. It makes me Ponder whether or not I have a future for myself here. Me being a loner and a millennial with no future I sometimes Ponder whether or not I should take my own life. All I can do is keep fighting for what I believe in I can make a better world.

Amen! But, we're not dead or gone yet! Seriously, niggers can't handle the technology to support the infrastructure here or abroad, They are too stupid! And who's going to do it for them? The Asians? NOT! The Asians will enslave the niggers as workforce making slavery by colonist look like a Sunday picnic. Without whites, niggers are doomed. They'll have made their bed and will be forced to lie in it literally!

However, in a stand up fight niggers cannot defeat whites, they just too stupid! It's why Bugs always beats Elmer!