PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Public Schools say they won't pay nigger lotto and that they are not responsible for 8-year-old niglet's self-deletion

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-05-2019, 05:38 PM
10165 :traybat

Cincinnati Public Schools officials this week reiterated their belief that the district can't be held liable for the suicide of 8-year-old turd Gabriel Taye after it gave itself batwings following alleged bullying in a CPS school.

The principal and vice principal of the niglet's elementary school argued before a Sixth Circuit panel that they are entitled to immunity from claims brought by the mammy and pappy of the niglet shit-ape that hanged itself with a necktie after allegedly being bullied at school.

Rape-ape's breeders filed suit against the Cincinnati Board of Education and several school officials after their nigger turd deleted itself.

https://www.courthousenews.com/school-officials-argue-for-immunity-after-third-graders-suicide/

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/12/05/cincinnati-public-school-argues-its-not-responsible-for-gabriel-taye-suicide/2619146001/

10166 10167

tweakstick
12-06-2019, 07:45 AM
More black on black crime followed by black on black litigation. If it was my kid this shit happened to then...
Well, nevermind. I would never live in Cincinniggy much less let my kid go to public school there.

I'm sure there is more to the story than this. I was bullied in school and never considered clocking out early much less at 8 years old. There may have been some muhdikkery involved with the kid and it just couldn't process.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-06-2019, 08:45 AM
I'm just glad it happened! One less niglet in the world is a good thing!

:spinman

Buck Simian
12-06-2019, 04:21 PM
For a nigger to kill itself it would need to have a concept of mortality, of life and death. I just don't think a nigger is that smart. The niglet hung itself, it probably thought that choking feeling felt funny.

CreepyAssNigger
12-06-2019, 04:32 PM
For a nigger to kill itself it would need to have a concept of mortality, of life and death. I just don't think a nigger is that smart. The niglet hung itself, it probably thought that choking feeling felt funny.

Yeah, funny in the pants.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a thing.

:whip