PDA

View Full Version : They !@#$$% started to pay niggers reparations. I thought I never see the day.

Cat fur allergic
12-03-2019, 03:01 PM
US city to pay reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-city-pay-reparations-african-144159498.html

Not like the Tax payers aren't already paying trillions of dollars in welfare, crime, schools, housing etc...

zagnut
12-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Its not like anyone can afford to live in Illinois anymore. The good this is all of the niggers will go there forcing the white flight and the niggers will be left with nothing!

CreepyAssNigger
12-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Honestly, if humans listened to the police radio chatter in Chicago, they would GTFO of that shithole as soon as they could.

Unless, of course, they were a part of the problem. Niggers love destroying everything they touch, and so do niggerlovers.

Niggerlovers are so broken that one could almost think that they were as inferior as the nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-03-2019, 09:36 PM
It is capped at 10 million over 10 years. Not that I think they should get a single penny after the grossly over representation of niggers in the welfare system. The Irony is that most of that tax will probably be paid by niggers using money to buy weed with money already given to them through entitlement programs. The problem is the "assistance" they speak of such as helping niggers to buy houses is going to lead to 2008 style crashes again. Then they will blame unfair loan interest rates.

haywood
12-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Its not like anyone can afford to live in Illinois anymore. The good this is all of the niggers will go there forcing the white flight and the niggers will be left with nothing!

Works for me!!

Ignatow
12-04-2019, 05:34 AM
Reparations only to the extent to make them nigger rich.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-04-2019, 08:51 AM
My family attended the First Baptist Church of Evanston when I was in my teens. Evanston ("Emingston" to the niggers there) was a bizarrely schizo town of 75% wealthy whites and 25% ghetto spillover from Chicago. Ghetto creep has taken over, and now YT is bailing out, as property values crash and taxes skyrocket. But legal weed should fix all that. Sure it will...

Mentat of House Atreides
12-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Niggernois - more pot, less guns - wonder how it'll end?