PDA

View Full Version : The Hallmark Channel has too many White People!

Whitey Ford
12-01-2019, 10:25 PM
I think that B.E.T. has too many niggers. So does the NBA.
https://i.imgur.com/HBp7fkI.jpg

The Hallmark Channel’s in some hot water with The Hollywood Reporter.

According to the entertainment staple, the network’s been severely lacking in diversity — not only racially, but with regard to religion.

As reported by THR, Hallmark is only offering four Christmas movies in 2019 featuring black actors or actresses as leads. Furthermore, it spotlighted virtually no other religions than Judaism and Christianity.

Here’s how they put it:

Of the network’s record 24 original holiday movies this season, four of them have black leads. And that’s down from last year, when five of its 21 original holiday movies had black leads.

And outside of Christians, viewers aren’t being represented in the titles:

Countdown to Christmas programming started the week before Halloween this year and represents more than two-thirds of Hallmark Channel’s yearly original movies. This year’s titles include Write Before Christmas (airing on Thanksgiving night), Christmas at the Plaza, Christmas Town, Christmas at Dollywood and, airing on Christmas, When Calls the Heart Christmas.

Missing from Hallmark’s festive roster? Any other religion in the title. That’s especially interesting given that Hallmark last year announced that it would be producing two Hanukkah movies in 2019 — Holiday Date (Dec. 14) and a Double Holiday (Dec. 22). Double Holiday is a romance between a woman who is Jewish, while Holiday Date features a Jewish guy pretending to be Mr. Christmas.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019/11/28/hallmark-channels-fire-far-white-christmasy-holiday-season/

Ignatow
12-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Where's the mudslimes Christmas specials? Oh, they want the destruction of Christianity and the West. I'm tired of seeing foul ugly niggers being paired with humans on almost all ads. I don't watch Hallmark but I certainly don't want to see more niggers.

SC Anemia
12-02-2019, 12:01 AM
As reported by THR, Hallmark is only offering four Christmas movies in 2019 featuring black actors or actresses as leads.

Just how many Christmas movies are there with niggers as lead characters? 4-5 is about the whole catalog isn't it?

The Hollywood Reporter needs to STFU.

:bert