PDA

View Full Version : "I can't put my life on hold for this child"

Buck Simian
12-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Buck leaves his hellspawn locked up alone in a nigger nest, with no food or water on Thanksgiving day. Niglets? No nigger buck has time to fool with those damn things!

When asked about leaving a bucket for the child to use the bathroom, McIntyre allegedly said, "DCF told him that it was OK to do that."

There you go, he left it a place to shit. He is a good Daddy.

"We did find the juvenile in that home, unable to exit the room unless he took a sliding glass off the hinges," said Cecelia Koon of the Marion County Sheriff's Office. "It's my understanding that the child was left with a bucket for kitty litter and a water bottle."

No way! This has to be a joke!!!! I can't say for certain as their is no picture of Ms. Koon but with a name like that......

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/-i-can-t-put-my-life-on-hold-for-this-child-florida-man-accused-of-locking-child-inside-home/1011240082

IseDaDiva
12-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Gee, I wonder where the loving mammy is? Buck got bidness to conduck. Ain't no time for sprog care. "Byron McIntyre"? Put a "Sir" in front and it sounds like some Scottish nobleman, doesn't it?:lol

Ms.Koon:

SC Anemia
12-01-2019, 02:29 PM
That'd be the second worse thing about being born a nigger, surviving your parents.

Of course there surely aren't any statistics compiled anywhere but I'd be interested to know the actual odds of survival as it compares to white babies. A bet a realistic number would be shockingly high (not to us ). Like a white baby is likely to survive to adulthood about 99.9% of the time, a nigfant...probably around 80% if that.

When they're shat-out and the tail snapped off, they're mostly on their own.

White Orchid
12-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Cecelia Koon

I spit out my coffee right here. :lol

Ignatow
12-01-2019, 03:05 PM
If I remember correctly, one of the cops that beat the nigger Rodney King was Ofc. Stacy Coon.

The nigger can't be all that bad. It still retained a human name. Give Leroy a chicken wing.

Buck Simian
12-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Gee, I wonder where the loving mammy is? Buck got bidness to conduck. Ain't no time for sprog care. "Byron McIntyre"? Put a "Sir" in front and it sounds like some Scottish nobleman, doesn't it?:lol

Ms.Koon:

Holy Shit! She's white?

Serpents reign
12-01-2019, 06:53 PM
In this situation I would say that the nigger Pappy would actually be a good father most likely because the end result of this is the child's demise and the happy being thrown in nigger U.