PDA

View Full Version : (Another Farm Attack in South Africa) - Farmer assaulted & his wife raped twice for 6 hours

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-01-2019, 03:54 AM
Another brutal farm attack took place on 29 November 2019, in Ventersburg, Free State Province.

Two groids brutally assaulted a farmer after which they raped his wife twice. The violent ordeal lasted about 5 to 6 hours

https://southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/free-state/farm-attack-5-6-hour-ordeal-farmer-assaulted-wife-raped-twice-ventersburg/

Fireblade14
12-01-2019, 06:54 AM
I really can't understand why libs feel sorry for these creatures, (In fact I can't understand why any human would feel anything other than disgust or disdain). Of course the government is in denial about farm attacks, because the majority of the time, the victims are white.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-01-2019, 07:09 AM
I really can't understand why libs feel sorry for these creatures, (In fact I can't understand why any human would feel anything other than disgust or disdain). Of course the government is in denial about farm attacks, because the majority of the time, the victims are humans.

There, I fixed that for you :coffee

Fireblade14
12-01-2019, 09:02 AM
There, I fixed that for you :coffee

No, it's whites in particular that the govt. is covering up the attacks on.

CreepyAssNigger
12-01-2019, 11:37 AM

I thought for awhile the South African government was being pretty open about how they wanted to turn SA into Rhodesia Zimbabwe.

Even Trump tweeted about that at one point.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-01-2019, 03:16 PM

I would say that is more of a liberal MSM thing. I say let those farm owners come to America. We all know what happens when niggers try to run agriculture. The land will be barren in one season.

Fireblade14
12-01-2019, 03:25 PM
I would say that is more of a liberal MSM thing. I say let those farm owners come to America. We all know what happens when niggers try to run agriculture. The land will be barren in one season.

In S.A. it's almost a total media blackout, even the newssites that DO post the story, very little detail is given, even Facebook is a better place to find the details..

Some farmers have gone to the U.S., even RUSSIA wants S.A. farmers, whilst the niggers are determined to starve.

CreepyAssNigger
12-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Niggers don't want humans in South Africa. They want to build their own Wakanda.

I think we should turn South Africa into a homeland for niggers. Everyone who has so much as a single drop of nigger blood in them will be welcomed in SA, but no humans are allowed.

Also, no humans will be allowed to own land, property, or operate a business in SA. It will be a completely nigger run and nigger operated country.

It will be a blackout (niggerout) of the worst kind. They will make Nigerians look light skinned and intelligent. And they will turn SA into Wakanda.