PDA

View Full Version : If you want the next bad thing to a nigger president, vote for Bloomberg

Sandy
11-27-2019, 10:09 PM
I saw about the biggest lying commercial outside of the Obamas and Clintons. Bloomberg created "thousands of jobs," he created "affordable housing," he wants the rich to pay "their fair share" and "the middle class gets more" (that spot in the commercial shows him with two charcoal dark niggers), he wants to stop gun violence, and he's running against "him" (Trump). That sounds great, let's elect a welfare state president whose campaign ads show he'll coddle niggers more than anyone, redistribute all the wealth of working people, and disarm the citizenry while nigger gangs ignore the new laws.

God help us, if you thought the riots and looting Obama let happen were bad, all of America would be up in flames.

https://www.mikebloomberg.com/

I’m running for president to defeat Donald Trump and rebuild America.

We cannot afford four more years of President Trump’s reckless and unethical actions. He represents an existential threat to our country and our values. If he wins another term in office, we may never recover from the damage.

The stakes could not be higher. We must win this election. And we must begin rebuilding America.

I have yet to see one liberal use "existential threat" properly, since no liberal would know "existential" without asking Siri.

One more term for Trump is a lot of damage, to the Deep State. Bloomberg as one of them is naturally scared.