PDA

View Full Version : Ohio college students erect memorial to Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-27-2019, 07:18 AM
Students at Oberlin College in Ohio erected a memorial last week commemorating the death of multiple sandnigger Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists.

Oberlin Students for a Free Palestine shared in a Facebook post on Thursday that it had installed a display in “commemoration of the 34 Palestinians killed by Israeli rocket fire this last week” in Wilder Bowl, a central outdoor space on campus where students often congregate.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/11/24/oberlin-college-students-erect-memorial-to-palestinian-islamic-jihad-terrorists/?fbclid=IwAR0kIlGGWDARXDyjbJXpMhWrxB2h7EaP3SfRH2F7 mPXdGaaP4oOxJGYLocc

Buck Simian
11-27-2019, 06:44 PM
Good God, why don't they just change the name of that place to Cuck University?

Serpents reign
11-27-2019, 10:07 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous but at the same time I can really understand where they're coming from my personal opinion on this is I think in my own opinion that suicide bombers are a good thing when they keep it attacking other Muslims and they're a bad thing when they're outside Muslim areas

Bottle_of_Hate
11-27-2019, 10:09 PM
I thought that statues and memorials were racist? Oh, only if they are white people? Got it...