PDA

View Full Version : Shitskin who killed my buddy finally arrested

LeeRoy Jenkums
11-25-2019, 08:09 PM
https://abc17news.com/news/2019/11/25/boone-county-murder-suspect-arrested-in-arizona/?fbclid=IwAR2klPMTkiMsGRb7qSfBTKU4aoIQ7T5Md5ipC-LQBnaSnkUPxz8ozeCisZY

COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)

A Columbia nigger wanted in a January shooting death was arrested in Arizona as he tried to re-enter the country from Mexico, the Boone County Sheriff's Department says.

The sheriff's department was alerted at about 11 a.m. Saturday that worthless shitskin nigger Garland B. Wisley, 60, was arrested in San Luis, Arizona. He is charged with second-degree murder in the Jan. 13 killing of human being John Albers, 38, on Sarazen Drive.

A witness told investigators that they and Wisley were in an argument and Albers tried to get Wisley to hand over his gun when he was shot by the nigger, according to a probable cause statement. Wisley alleged told another witness he typically shot Albers in the face.

Investigators already had believed the cowardly nigger Wisley had left the country, the sheriff's department said in a news release. It wasn't clear why he was trying to re-enter the United States. Of course, it isn't clear why niggers do anything, so trying to make sense of any nigger's actions is futile.

Wisley's extradition is pending.

I hope they execute this nigger.

Whitey Ford
11-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Just discovered a new facebook page while googling this nigger. Shitbricks of Boone County.
https://i.imgur.com/N9sAz6R.png

SC Anemia
11-25-2019, 09:20 PM
I'm very familiar with San Luis Az. and San Luiz Mexico. Border towns just south of Yuma and right smack on the border. Been on the Mexican side a few times as a young Marine stationed there at the Air Base.
The only thing there is a shitty little border town where they sell Chiclets, beer and pussy. I was only there for the gum. :lol

I can guess EXACTLY why this nigger was there.

You know the victim here nextdoorniggers?

LeeRoy Jenkums
11-25-2019, 10:31 PM
I'm very familiar with San Luis Az. and San Luiz Mexico. Border towns just south of Yuma and right smack on the border. Been on the Mexican side a few times as a young Marine stationed there at the Air Base.
The only thing there is a shitty little border town where they sell Chiclets, beer and pussy. I was only there for the gum. :lol

I can guess EXACTLY why this nigger was there.

You know the victim here nextdoorniggers?
Yeah, I knew him. Real nice guy, hippie type. Liked jambands, guitars, etc.

The problem with the hippie thing is, they think they can reason with everyone, including niggers. He probably thought he could rationalize with the nigger, and the big words intimidated the nigger and it killed John.

IseDaDiva
11-26-2019, 12:32 AM
So sorry about your friend, to go in such a senseless and horrible way at the hands of a feral waste of oxygen nigger. :(

That is one particularly sub-human and evil-looking groid.

Master Sergeant
11-26-2019, 11:29 AM
The nigger no doubt can barely speak english much less spanish so he wouldn't fare long in Mexico so I doubt he was planning a long stay. San Luis is a 3rd world sewer teaming with young pussy, drugs and alcohol just what a nigger needs to fuel it's daily life.

SC Anemia
11-26-2019, 01:58 PM
San Luis is a 3rd world sewer teaming with young pussy, drugs and alcohol just what a nigger needs to fuel it's daily life.

Was I right or what? ^^^^

Sounds to me like M/Sgt. may have inadvertently, on accident-like, maybe, might have been there. :lol

Yes it is a fuckin sewer, straight up. Also why I said I know why this nigger was there. The depravity that occurs in San Luiz would be a natural mecca for niggers.

haywood
11-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I knew him. Real nice guy, hippie type. Liked jambands, guitars, etc.

The problem with the hippie thing is, they think they can reason with everyone, including niggers. He probably thought he could rationalize with the nigger, and the big words intimidated the nigger and it killed John.

Sorry to hear about that NDN. I hope that they EXECUTE this nigger pos!!