PDA

View Full Version : Oxygen-stealing coon arrested after paying £150 to be allowed to muh-dik a child

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-25-2019, 05:14 PM
Rape-ape Tyrel Benjamin has been jailed for seven years after pleading guilty to a number of offences including attempting to pay for the sexual abuse of a child.

The pavement ape was arrested in central London, after paying £150 which it believed was to allow it to rape a child.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-jailed-for-sexual-offences-387706

CreepyAssNigger
11-25-2019, 05:39 PM
I'm not entirely sure why it paid 150 pounds when it probably could have just raped a child without someone else's permission.

I don't approve of this behavior (or any criminal behavior), but it just strikes me as super weird that anyone would pay for the privilege of committing a crime.

I think they make robot sex dolls these days. They should market those things heavily to rape apes.

jenkemfactory
11-25-2019, 05:49 PM
I don't understand, back in the hot jungle, he could muhdik all the hoes he wants for free and no one would mind.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-25-2019, 05:50 PM
I'm not entirely sure why it paid 150 pounds when it probably could have just raped a child without someone else's permission.

I don't approve of this behavior (or any criminal behavior), but it just strikes me as super weird that anyone would pay for the privilege of committing a crime.

I think they make robot sex dolls these days. They should market those things heavily to rape apes.

It's obvious why it paid the money to muh-dik the child.

I'm absolutely sure the potential child victim was a human child of some wigger parents (not a niglet). And the nigger wanted to muh-dik the human "trophy" without the risk of being caught and caged in a NU.